shopping nude

as soon as i could get nude

This post was edited
Saturday morning, early!

You know, it doesn't really bother me to be the only one naked in the room: as long as I know that nobody's gonna freak out or call the cops. So: if it were legal to shop for groceries naked, I'd be there ... That would assume that it would also be legal to go for a hair cut or cut the lawn ...
One can dream, can't one?
Badger

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

somehow i believe it will be legal in germany or europe long before being legal in the states. if a city in the states ever doesmakes it legal i'm packing my bags and moving there.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I'd do it if it were generally acceptable, but as most of my neighbors are waaay to conservative to ever allow that, it's a fantasy exercise here in theMidwest. That'd be great, though, because it'd mean I wouldn't have to travel tohang out withother naturists at the beach.
And, as I have a vivid imagination, let's takethis a step further...Ifnudity were allowed while clothes shopping, eventually maybe they could get rid of the changing rooms altogether (and the clothing retailers would need to cut corners big time because their sales'd probably be waaaay down at that point)!

This post was edited

already out the door...

This post was edited

Since we live in the middle of nowhere and at least a few miles from a supermarket, I would have to at least wear a pareo in my car. If it were the norm, it would be okay, but I refuse to be on display.

This post was edited

I havent been allowed to go to the grocery store in a couple of years. I moan and groan about the cost of everything and I always come back with a bunch of things not on the list. Things I need to keep my well trained figure, hoho's, chex mix, swiss cheese, cupcakes, hot links ect. Then Im told the bill wouldnt be so high if I would stick t the list. But If I could go nude I would find a reason to go again,i.e. the hoho's and stuff.

This post was edited

Most definetly. Never concerned about others being clothed as long as it's legal

This post was edited

spring is here anyone shopping nude yet ?

This post was edited
If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

yes, without a second thought

This post was edited