RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

It was a marvelous 76 degrees in the Cleveland area today and I would be walking everywhere nude including the grocery store if it was legal.We have to drive anywhere we go...too far to walk and how'd you get all the packages home. Having to drive, I would wear something to sit on to get there.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I haven't read through all of the posts, but can't you do a lot of this now in San Francisco? Shopping downtown? Pub Crawls? Restaurants? Hanging (pun intended) at the park? Baseball game? (Not sure if the stadium is within city limits.)No, Bruce, you can't.
I think you can in SF. there are no anti-nudity laws there, only lewdness laws. You can go into restaurants, you can walk the streets. I believe shop owners have the right to refuse service, as in most places. I know the 1 restaurant only wanted the naked guys to put down towels before they sat in the chairs. There are many public races , The Bay to Breakers comes to mind, that are ran and walked naked. The famous Gay Street Fairs of SF are so popular, because participants can be nude or partially nude.

This post was edited

If nudity was legal in my area i would go nude everywhere .

This post was edited

If it were legal I really doubt I would be the only one.

This post was edited

Pretty swift, not only grocery shopping, but anywhere else as well.

This post was edited

It would probably take me a week or more. I'd start out by just being nude in my front yard. Living in a tract home...that would be huge! LOL Then I'd head to the gas station, drive through the drive thru's in my low profile car. Maybe go into Starbucks and then after I'd been out about the town for several days ... then I'd venture into the market. The biggest problem we'd have is the textiles idea that if you're naked ... it's dirty. NOT nasty/naughty dirty ... but unclean! I really find it distressing when someone will make reference to our nudity as though we are unclean and they are somehow ... cleaner ... because they wear clothes OR ... they don't have to worry about parts of their body not being completely clean because they are covered ... frightening thought! LOLBut ... as much as I'd love to say ... I head right out and do EVERYTHING naked ... I'd probably, in all honesty, take it slower than I'd like! :)

This post was edited

If nudity were legal, as long as it was warm enough and I was not doing anything that required clothing for some kind of protection, such as rock climbing, I'd never bother getting dressed.
In Oregon, the state law reads that nudity is legal as long as you are not doign anything with the intent of sexually arousing either yourself or anyone else. However there are local ordinances that re4strict it. Such as here i Portland you cannot be naked where you are likely to be seen by someone of the opposite sex. Also, in Oregon State Parks, it is understood that you won't be nude within sight of picnic ables, parking lots or major (paved) roads. You won't get arrested for nudity per se, but you will likely be cited for thing slike "creating a disturbance" or if withing site of a major road, "public endangerment" as you would be distracting to drivers. Overall though, law enforcement is pretty tolerant, and in most cases just asks you to get dressed and remove yourself to a designated clothing optional area.

This post was edited

If nudity became legal I would immediately, I wouldn't wait for others

This post was edited

I wouldn't waste any time! I'd do it right away weather permitting. In fact it's so hot now I'd rather be nude all the time.

This post was edited

if it was legal to be nude, I would probably only wear clothing if it was just too cold. I have only been acting out my desire to be nude for a few months now, but I just love the feeling of freedom so much. I have no desire to shock anyone or be seen be people not expecting it, so I am still very careful about where I go bare, but I have been getting more adventurous every day. If it was legal, i would keep a cover up with me if I saw anyone uncomfortable with my bare body, but going to the store, a movie, you name it, I am there.

This post was edited