RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

If nudity was legal in my area,I would make a list of all the things I have ever wanted to do in the nude. 1.Food shopping 2.A stroll thru the neighborhood 3.A trip to the bank 4.checking the mail 5.putting gas in the carI am sure there are more.This list would not take long to complete.I would probably quit wearing clothes during the spring and summer. As soon as I heard nudity was legal I would be out and about.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

it would be nice to not have to get dressed to fill the bird feeder, use the grill, go get the mail. it would be great to be able to go to the park and hike the trails clothes free. washing my truck would be a no brainer nude activity.

This post was edited

I would jump at it.It just has to take one person to take the innitiative....the rest will follow.

This post was edited

Just go for it and enjoy the feeling of freedom. Dressed as you like, with or without clothes.
Stay naked,Roland

This post was edited

If it was legal I would be shopping nude. Then too if we did shop nude others mite get brave and try it as well?

This post was edited

If it was legal (and warm) yes, but only if it was also generally acceptable too.
At the moment, there are far too many people who can't accept the naked human body, as anything other than being sexual or perverse. That would have to change before I went out for a loaf.

This post was edited

In about 30 minutes , that's how long it takes me to drive to the nearest town

This post was edited

As long as I had one other person with me... in a heartbeat!

This post was edited

I just went swimming at our local Y and some woman complained about the swim suit I was wearing! It is similar in style to a speedo with a small pocket in the front for well male anatomy. I dont flaunt around, I just go do my swim, sit in the hot tub and then casually walk back to the showers.
So, I don't think nudity will make it here! Not in a long shot! I guess I am supposed to wear a complete body suit form fitted so as not to show any male bumps etc, and dress like in the 1880's victorian style clothing.
Where is society headed?

This post was edited

Grocery Shopping in the nude? Shopping list in one hand? Credit cards and/or cash in the other? Aisles crowded with naked people? Sounds like fun!

This post was edited