RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

As soon as it was warm enough. :-))

This post was edited

Yes, if the weather is OK for being outside.

This post was edited

I would go everywhere nude if legal!!!

This post was edited

Have read elsewhere that nudity inks generally legal in the UK. Do any of UK members routinely shop nude? Or is it more like topless women in New York? Legal but extremely rare?

This post was edited

Have read elsewhere that nudity inks generally legal in the UK. Do any of UK members routinely shop nude? Or is it more like topless women in New York? Legal but extremely rare?

Shopping nude or any urban nudity is legal in the UK but extremely rare. Any occurrence would probably invoke police attendance to ensure that the naked person was a nudist who was not causing an affray and not a sexual exhibitionist or somebody with mental health problems.
Most public nudity in the UK involves walking or cycling in the countryside and wild swimming. The police do not usually attend if a member of the public who is not aware of the law contacts them.

This post was edited

Shopping nude or any urban nudity is legal in the UK but extremely rare. Any occurrence would probably invoke police attendance to ensure that the naked person was a nudist who was not causing an affray and not a sexual exhibitionist or somebody with mental health problems.Most public nudity in the UK involves walking or cycling in the countryside and wild swimming. The police do not usually attend if a member of the public who is not aware of the law contacts them.

The thing to remember shops will be private property so very unlikely to be covered by nudity laws so it will be their rights to ask you to cover up or leave.

This post was edited

As soon as it was legal and the weather was warm. I'm a person that does not mind having others seeing me nude.

This post was edited
RE:Shedding the shackles for shopping

Since the both of us live in the UK, it is legal to be naked in public here and there are so many people here who do not even know that it's legal!

This post was edited

Since the both of us live in the UK, it is legal to be naked in public here and there are so many people here who do not even know that it's legal!

Wish we had that in the USA!

This post was edited

If nudity was legal today in my area I'd go shopping nude right now!

This post was edited