RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I don't think I would in a grocery store, they have their own rules and health codes to worry about. If it was common place so many people could enjoy it, yes I would join in at a park or anywhere it is fitting to do so.

This post was edited

I have been asked by Walmart staff to wear a shirt (next time, they didn't kick me out). The floorwalker said they "prefer" it.

This post was edited

I'm a barefooter -- so I'm barefoot even when I'm not nude.Grocery stores are kept colder due to fresh meats, dairy, frozen foods, and fresh fruits and vegetables. In addition, it is not unusual for glass containers to break and difficult to get all of the glass up. I think I would want to wear something in the cold place and definitely shoes.This includes grocery stores. I hear the "glass all over the floor" thing all the time. Although I'm sure it must happen at some point, I've only once seen glass on the floor of a grocery store. The jar and contents were still there -- hadn't been cleaned up yet.
I'm VERY temperature tolerant. I'm almost always the last person to comment on how hot or cold it is -- I've never noticed that grocery stores are cooler than other stores. They may well be; I've just never noticed.

This post was edited

Official Walmart policy says no such thing. There is no preference beyond upholding the law.

I have been asked by Walmart staff to wear a shirt (next time, they didn't kick me out). The floorwalker said they "prefer" it.
If it's legal to be shirtless, Walmart officially doesn't care.

Walmart Shoppers

This post was edited

I've been told to leave 2 convenience store and home depot. Wouldn't even let me buy what I already had when I got to the checkout counter. On a more positive note, several other convenience stores and a produce stand were OK with me shopping shirtless.

This post was edited

By Gordy57A older (50 ish) lady with a very deep V front blouse had a nipple out for everyone to see ;-0Oi! I resemble that remark! (At least in terms of laps of the sun... :-D ) Was the vibe unkempt, provocative, or don't care? I imagine for that age, all possibilities may be in play.

Not real sure. I said "Excuse me mam I am not sure how to say this, and I am not complaining. But I think maybe you are showing a little more than you intended to". Then I moved my hand over my right tit. She looked down at herself, then looked up at me with "The evil eye" and tugged the blouse over the nipple and stormed off without saying a word.

Others in Walmart had to have noticed because her areola was about 2.5" diameter and darker brown. Kind of like a beacon against the milky white skin ;-)

This post was edited

I've been told to leave 2 convenience store and home depot. Wouldn't even let me buy what I already had when I got to the checkout counter. On a more positive note, several other convenience stores and a produce stand were OK with me shopping shirtless.

The cashier in one convenience store could have just as well been topless. She had a button up shirt, with a button above and one below the breast, the overlap of the shirt was wide open (no bra) with a perfect view of the whole A cupped cutie ;-) The cash register was positioned so that the cashier was sideways to the customers.

This post was edited

Yes.I believe that you are planning on moving to Oregon.Are you planning to shop nude in stores that have no policy against it?If I can manage, the plan is to live nude -- including shopping, getting a driver's license, buying stamps at the post office, dinning out, going to the doctor, etc.

Someone on another board posted that after he retired, he moved to the Canary Islands and found that there were enough shops, taverns and Cafs that permitted nudity that he didn't have to dress for these activities. He did have to wear something for some government interactions and meeting people at the airport. For these occasions, he wore a kilt. The last time he posted, he hadn't worn pants or shorts in over two years and had gotten rid of all but one of each.

This post was edited

Could be that they're thinking about repercussions.I've been told to leave 2 convenience store and home depot. Wouldn't even let me buy what I already had when I got to the checkout counter. On a more positive note, several other convenience stores and a produce stand were OK with me shopping shirtless.If they allow men to shop topless, they may be required to allow women to shop topless -- or face sexual discrimination charges.

This post was edited

It is interesting that female nipples and areola are considered sexual.because her areola was about 2.5" diameter and darker brown. Kind of like a beacon against the milky white skin ;-)But male nipples and areola and not. I believe that's the motivation behind the push to legalize female toplessness.

This post was edited