RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Here in town I wear the absolute minimal to go grocery shopping every few weeks. Tank, cropped or mesh T, too short denim cut-offs and barefoot all the time, nobody has said anything yet. If I'm traveling somewhere out of town and need to run into a store for something, I've done it shirtless in the same cut-offs and barefoot without any hassles. So might as well be naked at the grocer if all I'm wearing is a strip of tattered jeans covering from below my navel to my crotch.

This post was edited

Here in town I wear the absolute minimal to go grocery shopping every few weeks. Tank, cropped or mesh T, too short denim cut-offs and barefoot all the time, nobody has said anything yet. If I'm traveling somewhere out of town and need to run into a store for something, I've done it shirtless in the same cut-offs and barefoot without any hassles. So might as well be naked at the grocer if all I'm wearing is a strip of tattered jeans covering from below my navel to my crotch.

Are the places where you have shopped shirtless near a body of water? Here in NJ beach towns are much more tolerant of shirtless customers than other places.
While I would agree that you might as well be nude, it probably wouldn't work out well if you tried to.

This post was edited

How do you keep things from falling out of cutoffs that short?
Sorry if I asked before, but couldn't find it if I did.

This post was edited

Difficult at best, staying semi hard keeps it from slipping down a leg opening, the fringe is barely enough to hide the tip while walking. Bending over to get something from a lower shelf is a challenge but the stores out here are pretty small and not very busy. I do the self checkout so no awkward looks or conversations waiting in line.

This post was edited

Difficult at best, staying semi hard keeps it from slipping down a leg opening, the fringe is barely enough to hide the tip while walking. Bending over to get something from a lower shelf is a challenge but the stores out here are pretty small and not very busy. I do the self checkout so no awkward looks or conversations waiting in line.

Thanks. Still curious if the places that let you shop shirtless are near a body of water.

This post was edited

A s a p.

I would rather be naked more than clothed

This post was edited

Not a problem in my area.

This post was edited

Not a problem in my area.

What is not a problem?

This post was edited

Grocery shopping and trips to the hardware store would be my first choices for enjoying legal/acceptable public nudity. No need to dress to leave the house, and no need to drag a towel around because I wouldnt be sitting down. Of course it would be seasonal where I live. Not expecting this convenience any time soon, though. ,

This post was edited

I would be totally comfortable.

I'm already a barefooter and sometimes get the looks and truly ignorant questions.

Even in the winter I only wear t-shirt and short -- nothing else.

I really do not care what other people think.

This post was edited