RE:Who else loves being totally and absolutely naked?

Whenever I can, I am! I also never enjoy it when I have to put clothes on.

This post was edited

Whenever I can, I am! I also never enjoy it when I have to put clothes on.

Even in winter?

This post was edited

Even in winter?

Yes, even in winter. I would wear clothes if I absolutely have to though.

This post was edited

Even in winter?Yes, even in winter. I would wear clothes if I absolutely have to though.

I would guess that unless you moved somewhere warmer you might absolutely have to most of the time you are outdoors in the winter.

This post was edited

Naked at home all the time and hate getting dressed to go out, even in the winter. So I found minimal clothing for going out shopping and such that's still warm so not to need a heavy coat. I have a long black hoodie and a pair of black spandex legging and that's pretty much it. Yes, I even go out barefoot in the winter as long as it's not deep snow or ice in the parking lot. For quick runs in the car it's doable. No shirt under the hoodie and easy to pull off once the heat's on in the car. Gotten more than one strange look driving to and from the post office in a Chicago winter bare chested, even more funny looks in line to buy Christmas stamps barefoot.

This post was edited

Personally as a nudist I will always be totally naked. That is no hats, sunglasses, shoes, socks, jewelry, watches, or other accessories. I'm simply as naked as I was when I was born, as naked as a fish in the ocean. Everyone has their way of being a nudist, and this has always been my way.

This post was edited

I only wear clothes when I absolutely have too. It is an great all body feeling from head to toe that you can't enjoy clothed. Many people don't understand why I am always naked, but they won't try, so they won't have the opportunity to enjoy the experience.

This post was edited

Personally as a nudist I will always be totally naked. That is no hats, sunglasses, shoes, socks, jewelry, watches, or other accessories. I'm simply as naked as I was when I was born, as naked as a fish in the ocean. Everyone has their way of being a nudist, and this has always been my way.

Kudos for knowing what you require of yourself while nude by leaving behind exactly everything. I've had other friends who have to have absolutely nothing on when bare, though I am not quite as hardcore as they, always needing my prescription glasses and my flip flops and some jewelry at my navel and elsewhere. The one thing all nudists must have with them at all times is a towel to toss under their rump, but that's just common decency for the other bare folks who will use the same seat before and after you use it. That towel can be carried in your hand or around your neck or over the shoulder, unless you simply will not be taking a sit down on your bare trek. Nudists live for breaking norms, but the towel rule is sacrosanct at a resort.

This post was edited

I will be naked when ever possible, sometimes pushing my textile wifes understanding a bit when she thinks it is too cold etc etc.
But for me that really means no clothes. I might take my watch off if the aim is to get a tan. But normally keep it on for convenience, and will wear sunglasses, a hat, or shoes/sandals according to need and comfort.
No point in risking sunburn on top of my head through not wearing a hat just so I can claim to be properly naked. Or squinting awkwardly into the bright sunshine through not wearing sunglasses.
Cant say I feel a difference if I take my watch off, to have absolutely nothing on, or not.

This post was edited

I enjoy being nude as often as I can it's relaxing and fun ,we moved and new home I am nude inside only my old neighbors were cool about my nudity not sure about new ones yet so I will be going to the resort alot in the summer

This post was edited