RE:Indecent exposure help

Also, as I read the statue as you posted it, it reads - knowing such conduct - which means one of the elements of this crime is having intent. If you did not have intent to expose yourself with the purpose of offending someone, that element of the crime is missing and falls on its face.

Don

This post was edited

My advice is dont tell the cops you belong to Truenudists, if they ever check the groups you belong to they might get the impression that getting caught nude in public is a fetish of yours. It would be a slam dunk for a prosecution.

This post was edited

All your input is greatly appreciated, even the critical ones.

This post was edited

During Covid I was charged with assault for rubbing my hand against someone's shoulder when I reached to get my umbrella. That was all. She had a record of reporting people on false charges and was apparently the victim of sexual abuse in her marriage. There are a lot of weirdos out there. My advices is: 1) don't say anything 2) get a lawyer and 3) let things drag out and die as there's apparently nothing substantial.

This post was edited

LOVE TO READ.

This post was edited

good advice! Sorry you were wrongly accused like that.

This post was edited

Being a full time nudist, and with the understanding that what people wear on their parts is their business (with the exception of any jewelry which is worn inside an original-equipment orifice {that is factually a sex toy}), I don't knock people's taste in pubic adornment - in public. With the assumption that the reported nudist was hiking with some of his extraneous metal parts in place (see photos in profile), the offended person who reported him to the police may have considered his very obvious penis jewelry as somehow offensive or of a sexual nature.

There is a presumption here that Washington State's population centers are generally more liberal regarding the laws which apply to simple nudism in public places. But by walking around nude with metal on genital, that type of jewelry does have a tendency to make the penis more pronounced, and in truth, can and will push the male parts upward, outward - even downward if they are weighted - from the pubic region. And whether this assumed-to-be-intentional augmentation of penile/scrotal size includes only momentum of the forward, upward or dangling kind, giving the body parts in question heightened visibility - or even further, if the wearer has donned multiple pieces of metallic jewelry, and with those added parts there is likely some attending noises produced by the, jingling and clinking and clanking together of the different metal attachments as the wearer walks or jogs - any unexpecting passerby will definitely take notice of the lack of clothes. To the surprised viewer (or listener), the additions to the man parts draw more attention to the hiker's nudity and brings forth the very likely misperception of lewd and lascivious conduct.

If there are future walks taken, and I suggest that this situation warrants a serious re-assessment of one's choice in venue when seeking the health benefits of natural hikes, it would be wiser to leave the hardware at home. If you live in bear country and you're attempting to scare any bears away from the trail with the clang of your cock rings, maybe it is time to consider an investment in a set of bear bells instead.

This post was edited

wildwilly........I take any and all help as well as criticism. I have always been the type of person that dangles on the edge of life so I appreciate what you're trying to say, and yes I do wear a cockring and am not ashamed of it nor apologize for it. And in this case, I entirely disagree with what ur saying!

Update.........I had my arraignment, have a date set for the next stage, and plan on having either a public defender with me, or my own council. It seems that a public defender is determined by income level, which the court said they would send me a form to submit for that. Still waiting!! If anyone reading this in the State of Washington has some legal counsel resources, I'm all ears :)

This post was edited

I have a similar situation, but I'll make a new thread about it.

This post was edited

It's been 3 months since your last post, what's the status of your situation?

This post was edited