RE:Men in shorts shorts

Yes, I think Asian sizes do run smaller... I think the size up would have been a bit better... I'll see how these go and maybe get L ... I'm only a 30 waist.Pics when tucked in and not...

Cut it out - that's what I do when I get short shorts with a lining. I like my bits to "accidentally" fall into view when I can't be naked.
Like in the third picture above?

This post was edited

I modify all my shorts. I cut our the lining and shorten the lengthier maybe 4 inches. I have mesh short, no lining and very short to wear as I shop for groceries. I also turn down the waistband to make them shorter to ride up my ass crack and show as much or little of me ass cheek as desired. One time wearing these shorts shopping, I approached the checkout and the cashier was standing in front of the checkout. She motioned me over to let her check me outand did she ever. As I approached, she bent ove to whisper in my ear that your junk is hanging out (just a note, but I was also wearing 2 cockrings, 3 ball rings and 2 glansrings) as she said this to me all I said was thanks. I didnt adjust or shy away and as she rung up my order was taking glances of my groin area where my balls were hanging out. She finished and I paid all the while she had a huge smile. I was leave and she said provacitively, have a great day. Any time I go to that store and she is working, she gives me the biggest smile. Love this!!!!

This post was edited

While not as short as many of the ones mentioned above, I am moving in the direction of shorter shorts.
About 2 years ago, I replaced all of my shorts with ones with a 5" inseam.
Next summer, I intend to go the next step to 4" tailored shorts and 3" gym shorts.

This post was edited

My 'shorts' arrived... M size... tight, small, but I think they'll work...

I like those. I think I need to find some of them.

This post was edited

I wore mine walking before work recently. At early doors there are still a few people about but no one seems to care. It's thrilling and I feel sexy! :)

This post was edited

Do it. As long as nothing is popping out then your fine.

This post was edited

Nowt was!

This post was edited

Over the years, I've gravitated to shorter shorts. My daily shorts are all 4" or less inseam, unlined, and I've freeballed for 30 years. I also sport a 00ga prince albert captive ring piercing. It frequently appers below the cuff, but nothing more shows.
I've never had a negative comment, but have had many men and women ask if what they see is what they think it is.
I always tell them that it's a prince albert ring, 1" internal diameter. Some ask questions, some don't. I checked with the local LE, and as long as no part of the genitals show, it's entirely legal.
It's just another way to meet new people, from Ace Hardware to Publix Stores.

This post was edited

Where all have you actually worn those in public? Didnt you also post pics of one you made with a pocket for your keys?

I don't know about shorts, but my wrap works just great for any outdoor activity, open or closed!

This post was edited

Do you have a link to where you purchased them online?

I now wear those (see pics) I bought it online..it had aGstring in it...i cut off the string...it now look like a mini skirt with a fabric cup to put my jewels in when my path meet some textiles...of course if i go up or down the hill they can see more. The material is very light and i forget i wear it. It allow me to be free, feel the breeze and warmth of the sun while abiding by the law...no indecent exposure ( as if i see textile ahead, i place all in the fabric cup, avoiding textiles seeing my jewels!), and respecting textiles who may be upset to see a nude body...win/ win/win...while it s not a short and looks like a mini skirt i m told, i do not care..it fit the purpose!

This post was edited