RE:Men in shorts shorts

Fine for standing, but how do sit, stoop or bend?

This post was edited

I guess every man would be different. If I cross my legs, I'm covered! Those with extra...maybe not!

This post was edited

Self-made or purchased, Rosewood? Looks a good option and cannot recall if you posted the details elsewhere.

This post was edited

I now wear those (see pics) I bought it online..it had a
Gstring in it...i cut off the string...it now look like a mini skirt with a fabric cup to put my jewels in when my path meet some textiles...of course if i go up or down the hill they can see more. The material is very light and i forget i wear it. It allow me to be free, feel the breeze and warmth of the sun while abiding by the law...no indecent exposure ( as if i see textile ahead, i place all in the fabric cup, avoiding textiles seeing my jewels!), and respecting textiles who may be upset to see a nude body...win/ win/win...while it s not a short and looks like a mini skirt i m told, i do not care..it fit the purpose!

This post was edited

I think I've found something similar online, Vince. How was the sizing? I'm not sure whether to order M, L or XL!

This post was edited

Self-made or purchased, Rosewood? Looks like a good option, and cannot recall if you posted the details elsewhere.

Steve, I make mine to assure the fit is perfect. It only takes ten minutes. The velcro closure makes it super easy to rip off or quickly wrap. I like the sides open more than most I have seen. I adjust the length to stop right at the edge of the abyss! Standing or walking I am completely covered, no need for any internal lining or pouch which is the way I like it.
I hiked yesterday and was surprised by a couple on the national forest hiking trail. They stopped immediately and turned away. I covered as quickly as possible and informed them they were welcome to proceed. It seemed almost as if they were doing something wrong looking at me until we passed each other. I took it off immediately and continued my trek back toward the parking area. I peered back after twenty steps or so to find them following me. I guess they were not as bothered with me uncovered as I thought! I walked through the parking area, opened up my truck and placed my wrap inside, walked over to a picnic table, and sat to gulp a bottle of water; it was 106F! Since they offered no complaint I stayed nude. That was my first time encountering and getting caught nude red-handed.

This post was edited

I wear my short transparent shorts (5" inseam) in the front garden and have attached a couple of pictures.

Beautiful!

This post was edited

I wear my short transparent shorts (5" inseam) in the front garden and have attached a couple of pictures.

Beautiful!

This post was edited

By Vince2021:
I now wear those (see pics) I bought it online.

Ordered one, I'm interested to see how it turns out! Thought about getting two to try with and without the built-in thong, but I might see if I can devise a way to snap and unsnap it into place. We'll see.

This post was edited

@sunnysidesteve...I order XXL for myself...I have a fair bit of weight on althought i ve lost 11 kg in last 2 months....

This post was edited