RE:Men in shorts shorts

When I'm working outdoors at home, I prefer to be nude. But, when I have to be out front by the road, I often wear an old pair of cut-off blue jeans. I always cut them pretty short to begin with, then as they ravel, they just get shorter and shorter. I never wear underwear with them. Being old work jeans, they also have worn places in them, usually across the front of the legs and around the corners of the back pockets. Since the legs are barely long enough to call legs, the holes in the front sometimes show a faint view of my balls or my cock. The holes in the back tend to get bigger with wear, and sometimes a good bit of my bare butt is visible.

At home, the holes and short legs aren't a problem, since nobody's close enough to see anything more than the fact that I am wearing shorts. I don't usually wear the old cut-offs if I go anywhere, but sometimes I take the chance, or just forget.

One weekend, I was working on my truck, out in the driveway. In view of the road, I had on a pair of the old, worn-out cut-offs. Unexpectedly, I needed a part and some supplies from the parts store in town. Frustrated with the truck problem, I grabbed my wallet, keys, and a shirt, and climbed into my Jeep, with no thought about the shorts at all. Usually, there are only a couple of guys working at the parts store, but that day, there was also a young woman, probably in her late 20s. As I was gathering the things I needed, the woman said "Nice shorts!", with a grin. Puzzled, I looked down, and that's when I realized that I was wearing the cut-offs. I apologized and explained that I'd been working on my truck and hadn't thought about changing into something else. Still grinning, she just said, "Hey, if you're confident enough to wear them, go for it!"

After paying for the items and returning to my Jeep, I assessed the shorts. I'm not sure what she did, or didn't see, but I realized that the legs had raveled high enough to almost show my bare butt and my balls when I was just standing around. No telling how much was visible when I squatted down to reach anything on a low shelf. Feeling the backside, I realized there were at least a couple good-sized holes near the pocket corners. When I put my fingers on one of the holes, I felt three fingers on my bare butt. I finally came to the conclusion that there wasn't much she hadn't been able to see, unless the shirt tail had covered it! No wonder she was grinning so much!

This post was edited

I wear my short transparent shorts (5" inseam) in the front garden and have attached a couple of pictures.

This post was edited

One weekend, I was working on my truck, out in the driveway. In view of the road, I had on a pair of the old, worn-out cut-offs. Unexpectedly, I needed a part and some supplies from the parts store in town. Frustrated with the truck problem, I grabbed my wallet, keys, and a shirt, and climbed into my Jeep, with no thought about the shorts at all.

At least you remembered to grab a shirt. While I don't wear shorts that are revealing as yours, I rarely wear a shirt when working in the yard or house. More than once, I have realized that I needed something from a store and just grabbed my wallet and keys and forgot to bring a shirt.
Sometimes I have been able to purchase what I need, but more often I needed to return home and get a shirt.

This post was edited

I wear my short transparent shorts in the front garden and have attached a couple of pictures.

Reopened to add that I wore my white transparent shorts with the 5-inch inseam this morning to mow the front lawn while my wife was weeding and dead-heading the flowering plants and I had no adverse comments about them, not even when I casually mentioned about them afterward.

This post was edited

I guess the shirt disguises the shorrs somewhat. How sheer are they against the skin? I imagine the seams stand out, not sure about the detail behind the fabric.

This post was edited

I think cut off for so much fun. At least they came back a couple years ago.

Thats why Im enjoying my old jeans that have holes in them now and are still able to wear them in the winter. But its hard to put anything in the pockets. Because theyre wearing out also.

This post was edited

I think cut off for so much fun. At least they came back a couple years ago.

Actually, they never left, as far as I am concerned. But usually when I cut them off I turn them inside out and cut them off just barely below the front pockets.

This post was edited

True no shorts and a longer short for walking the dogs at night. Rarely does anybody notice you are nude under unless bend over the pick up dog poop. Had one car stop and turn around to get a second look but I so more often when I can. Freeing and going nude almost legal in a residential setting. I have the short shorts too and like to wear out in public sometimes to see if anyone even notices. Got a reaction through the holes at a grocery (sadly from another guy who followed me around). Living on the edge a bit is fun and keeps you young.

This post was edited

I think cut off for so much fun. At least they came back a couple years ago.Actually, they never left, as far as I am concerned. But usually when I cut them off I turn them inside out and cut them off just barely below the front pockets.

I remember when really short cutoffs were in style, some men would cut them short enough that the bottom of the front pockets would stick out below the bottom of the shorts. I always liked that look.

This post was edited

I don't know about shorts, but my wrap works just great for any outdoor activity, open or closed!

This post was edited