What is a benefit of no underwear?

I have enjoyed no underwear for about 14 years now. But it has only recently in the past 5 years that I have almost completely stopped wearing underwear all together. Very few times do I wear underwear and if I do wear them I take them off as soon as they no longer have a real purpose. I a find underwear tight and restrictive. I like the freedom especially when wearing loose shorts. Its almost a secondary to being nude.

My wife is slowly coming into her own right of when to wear and not wear underwear. Mostly no bras for her. She has begun to find that she is more comfortable without a bra on. Although certain times call for a bra as soon as she can take it off she will. Panties are different; she finds most times she is more comfortable with them on.

It all depends on the person I suppose and what they find comfortable.

What is a benefit you have enjoyed from not wearing underwear?

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:What is a benefit of no underwear?

I have enjoyed no underwear for about 14 years now. But it has only recently in the past 5 years that I have almost completely stopped wearing underwear all together. Very few times do I wear underwear and if I do wear them I take them off as soon as they no longer have a real purpose. I a find underwear tight and restrictive. I like the freedom especially when wearing loose shorts. Its almost a secondary to being nude.My wife is slowly coming into her own right of when to wear and not wear underwear. Mostly no bras for her. She has begun to find that she is more comfortable without a bra on. Although certain times call for a bra as soon as she can take it off she will. Panties are different; she finds most times she is more comfortable with them on.It all depends on the person I suppose and what they find comfortable.What is a benefit you have enjoyed from not wearing underwear?Adam

If you enjoy not wearing underwear and you take them off soon when you do wear them, why not just stop completely and get rid of them?

This post was edited

I have enjoyed no underwear for about 14 years now. But it has only recently in the past 5 years that I have almost completely stopped wearing underwear all together. Very few times do I wear underwear and if I do wear them I take them off as soon as they no longer have a real purpose. I a find underwear tight and restrictive. I like the freedom especially when wearing loose shorts. Its almost a secondary to being nude.My wife is slowly coming into her own right of when to wear and not wear underwear. Mostly no bras for her. She has begun to find that she is more comfortable without a bra on. Although certain times call for a bra as soon as she can take it off she will. Panties are different; she finds most times she is more comfortable with them on.It all depends on the person I suppose and what they find comfortable.What is a benefit you have enjoyed from not wearing underwear?Adam

More freedom for cock and balls.
Less Laundry.
Less to pack when traveling,
Dressing and especially undressing faster,
More drawer space, even though my wife appropriated it,

This post was edited

Underwear are good under trousers with stiff fabrics, but I don't wear suits like I used to. They're also good for sweating, but then I'm usually wearing gym type shorts I can throw in the wash. Some on TN mention they catch urine drops and precum, but that's not an issue for me. Not wearing underwear was no problem when I saw my physician for a check up, but my chiropractor didn't feel comfortable with my nudity even though it's easier for me to get adjustments without my pants. Finally underwear is good insurance since I lost weight and find my pants slipping down and even off on their own, but a belt takes care of that.

This post was edited

Since I started living as a full time nudist, wearing anything has become a nuisance so I plan my errands to do everything in one trip. Underwear is too restricting on my dick and balls since they have been free and loose for so long. The ONLY time I wear underwear is if I'm wearing khakis for a dress up event because I do leak a few drops of urine after I piss due to my meatotomy and the underwear absorbs it before causing a wet spot in my crotch. Fortunately, I've only worn khakis twice in the past 5 years.

This post was edited

I enjoy not wearing them either, havent really been wearing underwear for the last 30+ years and it is just more comfortable that way. Of course when Im doing some sports I might wear them but not often at all.

This post was edited

Spend your money on something useful
Less laundry to do
Free up a dresser drawer for something useful
Substantially more comfortable
Improved fertility
Reduce or eliminate the risk of fungal infections -- jock itch

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear in 2018 and I've never looked back. I don't even own any anymore. I use a couple as dust rags, I gave away a few of the good ones and the rest were thrown out. I agree that not wearing underwear with loose shorts is very much like being naked. Sure, I have to make some manual adjustments on occasion, but it feels great to not be so constricted. I'll never go back.

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear in 2018 and I've never looked back. I don't even own any anymore. I use a couple as dust rags, I gave away a few of the good ones and the rest were thrown out. I agree that not wearing underwear with loose shorts is very much like being naked. Sure, I have to make some manual adjustments on occasion, but it feels great to not be so constricted. I'll never go back.

This post was edited

I only wear undies when I work. Otherwise i go commando...i now wear those comfit night sleepwear from target...they are so comfy i wear them all the time when i go out...they have replaced my short...they are very thin, almost see through, light, soft...no one seems to care...after all you see more from pple wearing their biking short or their gym outfit to the shops....
It is true that you can notice the wiggling when i walk, and an erection will be difficult to conceal but, I am a man, i have a penis and i am not apologising for it...I am who I am, it is what it is!
I have the grey and brownish ones...with the brownish one the bulge seems less obvious and i wear that when going out and wear the grey at home...

This post was edited

Great story, Adam. Thanks for sharing.

I stopped wearing UW entirely in the mid-90s, so it's been my normal for a long time. The looseness in my pants feels relaxing -- one step away from being nude.

This post was edited