RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Hang out at a bar/ pool in Key West naked

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Island House?

This post was edited

Hung washing out, washed car, gave neighbour a parcel I took in for them yesterday, got stuff out of the van I'll need for tomorrow,( van is broke, so having to use car) van is out front in view of road, car is round back, 2 trips from van to car, took bins out to roadside, got washing in, ..

This post was edited

Cut down a coppiced willow tree which was about 25 feet high for most of the stems and this was in the hedge against the lane so until it grows back up there is a gap in the hedge. Yes it was unusually warm for the time of the year low 20's (mid 70's)

This post was edited

Cut down a coppiced willow tree which was about 25 feet high for most of the stems and this was in the hedge against the lane so until it grows back up there is a gap in the hedge. Yes it was unusually warm for the time of the year low 20's (mid 70's)

I wish I could do yard work nude but just don't have sufficient privacy. Maybe one day!

This post was edited

Cut down a coppiced willow tree which was about 25 feet high for most of the stems and this was in the hedge against the lane so until it grows back up there is a gap in the hedge. Yes it was unusually warm for the time of the year low 20's (mid 70's)I wish I could do yard work nude but just don't have sufficient privacy. Maybe one day!

That is an extra benefit I got from the fence around the pool and deck. All pool maintenance and yard work inside the fence can be done nude.

This post was edited

I wish I could do yard work nude but just don't have sufficient privacy. Maybe one day!That is an extra benefit I got from the fence around the pool and deck. All pool maintenance and yard work inside the fence can be done nude.

In the UK against the road you need planning for a fence/wall more than 1m (3'3") high and only then up to 2m (6'6") high and the hedge is about 3m (10'0") high.

This post was edited

Sadly it's not warm enough here to be naked outside. My last venture was to take a photo of my pampas grass for TrueSwingers website.

Interesting down in the south west of England it was ideal naked gardening weather.

This post was edited