RE:Color of your full bush

always has been ginger

This post was edited

Ginger as well rare to be in the majority of responses!

This post was edited

Thick black pubes

This post was edited

Red

This post was edited

Bush grey/white
Head grey/white
Beard grey/white
Underarms grey/white

This post was edited

Mine are black with streaks of white setting in and a bit frizzy. I'm all for the preservation of the pubes and fail to understand why guys banish the bush when it is just so attractive, manly and serves a purpose. I used to have a fascination for the Oriental's straight pubes and once tried straightening mine out with an iron. It looked like a lovely mohawk when done but the moment I hit the shower it got back to being frizzy! :)

This post was edited

Thick black pubes for now. Im sure it will go salt and pepper in a few years time.

This post was edited

Thick black pubes for now. Im sure it will go salt and pepper in a few years time.

This post was edited

Color of my full bush is brown right now. If was to go swimming or get in a chlorinated hot tub or pool it would change to a strawberry blonde.
Hair on my sack is black and stays black hair on chest is brown arm pit hair is blonde almost can't tell I got arem pit hair,hair above my but crack in the center of lower part of back is black black as is my but going down to almost the bend in my leg then rest of hair arms legs back is blonde can't hardly see it. So I have many different colors and degrees of thickness. Bush is very fine where my sack is course my pit hair is course like a beard soft hair on my but course on lower chest soft toward top. Does anybody else have so many types and colors of hair?

This post was edited

Full thick dark brown curly with a red hue in the sunlight.

This post was edited