RE:Frustrating

Nwukguy, Im not sure how long youve been with this person, but do you think youd be happier single and doing what you like? Just like andydi said, there should be some compromise in a relationship. I think Im one of the few women who likes to be nude. My situation is different. Is your girlfriend open at all to trying it out? I wasnt at first, but with time and just talking about it, I tried and I love it!

This post was edited

We are only here once
My wife says not for her says she doesn't mind me nude and that I go to the resort once a week. But she seems a little upset when I leave

This post was edited

I am the nudists in our relationship tho my wife has made small steeps I am nude around the house most nights and weekends it's a great way to relax and fun being nude around my wife

This post was edited

My wife has known from the start that I prefer to be nude, and she is fine with that, but didnt want me nude around the kids, so I went a while in the middle of our marriage being restricted to private nudity. Now that the kids are grown and out Im nude when weather permits, and she is fine with it. As to her joining me, after 35 yrs of marriage she now sleeps bare bottom for the past 5 or so years and has joined me at a nude beach finally last year, she remaining clothed. Small steps, but progress can be made if there is mutual respect and open and honest communication in your relationship. Best of luck to you in building a healthy enough relationship to allow you to be openly nude without her being troubled.

This post was edited

How does a relationship between two people, supposedly in love with one another, get to a point where one does not want to see the other naked, at all. It's like there is no compromise. There's no discussion. You can't even find out why they have such an aversion to simple nudity between two people that are married. It's a head scratcher for sure.

Here's my view: it's important to discern if opposition is about you or if it's a projection of the person complaining. In this case I believe it's about her. If she's not comfortable looking at herself naked in the mirror, there's a good chance she thinks that you shouldn't either. My ex-wife also changed from her pregnancies. The tragedy was not how her body changed, but her mind. She became bipolar and very combative about matters big and small. So I've been there and am glad to say my situation was extreme. Compassion and understanding. Both ways. Please. Good luck.

This post was edited

Then you just need to be patient, she will either start living nude with you, or not. Let her make up her own mind, if she is making small steps then that is a step in the right direction for you, and her. I have seen pictures on here of you nude and your clothed wife, and let me tell you I wouldn't mind her walking around my house nude. If her problem is body image she has nothing to worry about being nude.

This post was edited

Here's my view: it's important to discern if opposition is about you or if it's a projection of the person complaining. In this case I believe it's about her. If she's not comfortable looking at herself naked in the mirror, there's a good chance she thinks that you shouldn't either.

Good point.

What can also happen, even more so with couples with kids who have been married for decades, is them becoming more like roommates than lovers. Intimacy then progressively erodes over time; and one partner's proclivity for nudity can then be seen by the other partner as a "rude imposition", or "unbefitting" of the current state of the relationship.

That's not always the case, of course, but it does seem that couples that have maintained a "healthy" level of intimacy are less likely to be adverse to their partner's nudity; even if they are self-conscious of their own.

My wife has herself said that if we didn't enjoy a healthy level of intimacy (and I don't mean sex; even though it's nice to have), she wouldn't be as inclined to wander around the house naked in front of me; even less being open to being naked around other people at the resort.

This post was edited