RE:Anyone here drive 1 or more states naked? (U.S)

In the past I drove from LA to Phoenix in my small Volvo that did not have ac, stopped at motels to dip in their pools, got out of my wet swim suit to drive on. Also drove home from Shangri La naked several times. Fun!

This post was edited

I make it a point to drive naked in every town, city, county, state we visit. Sometimes it's in rental cars. I've also driven in every country outside the US we've visited.States I've driven nude in are CA, OR, WA, UT, NV, AZ, NM, NE (didn't actually drive, but was the naked passenger with a naked driver), TX, RI, MA, ME & FL.Countries; Canada, Italy, Sweden, Denmark

Did you also drive nude in NH since it is between MA and ME?

This post was edited

Ive driven naked in two states, Florida and Arizona. But not between those states. Does it still count?

This post was edited

I recently put together a map showing states where I have driven nude in (Yellow) and states where I also did nude gas stops (Orange) Plus states where I have done World Naked Bike Rides (Black dot) 23 states total. As you can see I have not made it farther west than Texas. As a matter of fact Dallas is the farthest west I have ever been in my life. I hope to make it to San Francisco in the next couple of years, but I would probably fly out there, although it would make a nice several day road trip and I could add New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California to the list.

This post was edited

I recently put together a map showing states where I have driven nude in (Yellow) and stated where I did nude gas stops (Orange) Plus states where I have done World Naked Bike Rides (Black dot) As you can see I have not made it farther west than Texas. As a matter of fact Dallas is the farthest west I have ever been in my life. I hope to make it to San Francisco in the next couple of years, but I would probably fly out there, although it would make a nice several day road trip and I could add New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California to the list.

Have you ever been in any states where you have not driven nude?
NJ would be a difficult state to add to you nude gas stop list, since you can't pump your own!

This post was edited

Have you ever been in any states where you have not driven nude?
NJ would be a difficult state to add to you nude gas stop list, since you can't pump your own!

Now that I think of it, I have driven nude in every state that I have ever been in. Not every time though. I was in Dallas in 1987. I did not have a rental car since I was staying at the hotel that the convention was at and was just in town for the weekend.
I just passed through NJ on my way from Montreal to Virginia beach in 2022.

This post was edited

Have you ever been in any states where you have not driven nude?NJ would be a difficult state to add to you nude gas stop list, since you can't pump your own!Now that I think of it, I have driven nude in every state that I have ever been in. Not every time though. I was in Dallas in 1987. I did not have a rental car since I was staying at the hotel that the convention was at and was just in town for the weekend.I just passed through NJ on my way from Montreal to Virginia beach in 2022.

And you were driving nude at the time?
If I recall correctly, you were surprised by the ferry at the southern tip of the state.
Had you dressed before you got there or had to put something on when you approached the toll booth.
Actually, you could have saved time and money by taking the NJT to DE1 and not have to get dressed for the boat ride,

This post was edited

I've been to many states but only in last 5 years or so have started to drive nude. I've driven from boston ma, to ny suburbs naked, Sunny rest in palmerton pa, out and back. Jersey shore down and back and ithaca ny round trip one trip buffalo to ny suburb as well. Drove nude in St Martin in and around Orient village. Also from Cocoa fl to playalinda beach and back naked.

This post was edited

I just completed a drive from Colorado to Detroit. I did a fair part of it nude, in daylight and darkness. Only dressing to fuel the car. Every where I stopped was to busy and bright to be nude. The fill is on the other side of the car, so suck to just driving nude.

This post was edited

I just completed a drive from Colorado to Detroit. I did a fair part of it nude, in daylight and darkness. Only dressing to fuel the car. Every where I stopped was to busy and bright to be nude. The fill is on the other side of the car, so suck to just driving nude.

Have you ever pumped gas nude?

This post was edited