RE:Little Activity

Unfortunately, the answer is painfully obvious. More junk postings are preferable to less substantive postings. The great *click bait* game is alive and well. Hearst & Murdoch are quite obviously smirking about all this. Its really pitiful.

Sad but also true.

This post was edited

* except * for the persistent unwelcome overtures to the real women and the tensions in chat over moderation, the rest of this negative stuff - fakes, fantasies, endless piercing / shaving discussions, etc etc, would be easy enough to ignore if there were more going on in terms of discussions, group activity, and connection to actual, real-world groups, places, and people.
Another sad truth about how things have devolved. The tragic thing is more and more people visit and are lead to the impression that what you described happening here represents actual naturism or nudism. Recently saw a post on Reddit where the OP thought being a nudist meant having a onlyfans account to share her kinky side and couldnt understand why someone had a problem with that. Its the same scenario here. Many actually believe that the fantasy penis size, exhibitionist actions are part of nudism or naturism.

This post was edited

Nope! I think I amnot the only one who finds it disgusting the we are asked to be certified even though we paid to be life members. I have to take a criminal booking photo to prove what??? No thank you.

This post was edited

That photo is why I never became certified. Just don't like having to pose for pictures and have nobody to take it. Lastly, when I have to get one sent over the Interne, it takes way too long to get it right.

This post was edited

I wonder if the increased ( it seems to me) censorship, the deleting of even the most innocent of posts can be helping. Fake accounts are annoying but not particularly off putting for me, I move on.
Just ignore those with no picture or bio or those with private accounts , what do they contribute to the community?
I dream of returning to the naked outdoors once our winter passes, but Im happy those down south get their turn and I enjoy to hear about their summer.

This post was edited

I wonder if the increased ( it seems to me) censorship, the deleting of even the most innocent of posts can be helping. Fake accounts are annoying but not particularly off putting for me, I move on.

Maybe in the long or intermediate term it will. Right now it has created a flurry of activity.

This post was edited

I would say the COVID crisis is over and people are again busy like crazy. No time to be naked or show interest in nudism or truenudists.com

This post was edited

I would say the COVID crisis is over and people are again busy like crazy. No time to be naked or show interest in nudism or truenudists.com

Being nude saves time since you don't have to dress and undress (lol)!

This post was edited

In my economy, there's ALWAYS time to be nude and promote nudism.

This post was edited

Well, I thought it was over. I have had the sniffles the past few days. I always catch a cold when I fly, so I did not think it was a big deal. I got up this morning feeling really lousy and at 10AM tested positive for Covid

This post was edited