Little Activity

The site seems to be in a lull lately.
Do you think it is because of:
Arrival of cooler weather in the Northern Hemisphere?
Increase in dubious requests for hook ups?
Beginning of the holiday season?
Something else?

This topic was edited
RE:Little Activity

The site seems to be in a lull lately.Do you think it is because of:Arrival of cooler weather in the Northern Hemisphere?Increase in dubious requests for hook ups?Beginning of the holiday season?Something else?

Forget the lull, tell us about the shortest shorty, shorts you have that you still consider your most skimpiest piece of clothing you can legitimately call Christmasy.

This post was edited

Colder weather would tend to bring more nudists inside and thus more apt to pick up their device or (in my case) sit at a computer and put down some content. I feel it more likely people are tiring of the constant barrage of the same shit on a different day - more and more "women" offering to be friends but who can't spell or form a complete sentence and always need to "go somewhere more private". It's surely frustrating, but no surprise that nudists who used to be around TN are migrating toward other ways to communicate online. I'll keep poking my head in due to my typical unmotivated to explore the alternatives attitude. Once in a while, something funny or insightful or luscious makes it seem worth the trouble. It does seem like those moments are on the wain of late.

One thing is certain - it isn't the end of nudism some here keep talking about. I put that in the same category as the second coming and (because I just can't help myself) both occasions seem to be dragging their ass - about 1990 years is a long time to wait for the latter. I'm always up for a second coming, but these days it's going to take a little recovery time first ~ lucky for us as a species, half the population can instead ride that wave of coming all the way to the beach! Oh yes, you happy surfers do have many reasons to keep those towels close by...

This post was edited

The site seems to be in a lull lately.Do you think it is because of:Arrival of cooler weather in the Northern Hemisphere?Increase in dubious requests for hook ups?Beginning of the holiday season?Something else?Forget the lull, tell us about the shortest shorty, shorts you have that you still consider your most skimpiest piece of clothing you can legitimately call Christmasy.

The only Christmas themed clothing I have are neckties and socks!

This post was edited

The site seems to be in a lull lately.Do you think it is because of:Arrival of cooler weather in the Northern Hemisphere?Increase in dubious requests for hook ups?Beginning of the holiday season?Something else?Forget the lull, tell us about the shortest shorty, shorts you have that you still consider your most skimpiest piece of clothing you can legitimately call Christmasy.The only Christmas themed clothing I have are neckties and socks!

... and a Santa hat.

This post was edited

There is often a distinct ebb & flow to this site. I have not seen a distinct cause to it but suspect its just the old herd effect at play. Myself, I sit here with my tablet and compose a quick tale or recounting of some event or activity that happened to involve my nudity during the same and post it according to best fit. It could be most anything that comes along that I think might some segment of this readership might enjoy. We can all add our two cents worth and someone will enjoy it. Just remember Dwights advice about the idiot input, we can all do without that.

This post was edited

Most of us long time members that have contributed over and over again have either left the site or seldom come here anymore and generally say nothing. There are a multiple of reasons why this has occurred. Nothing on the horizon is visible to change this pattern and downward spiral.

This post was edited

The bots may have something to do with it. If I see what looks like bot posts I tend to flag in hopes that they will be removed.
For others it might be the busy holiday season, quick check in then move on.

This post was edited

The social media landscape has changed significantly and has largely migrated over to smart phone apps. Not only does this site have no app, but its infrastructure is as old as high school seniors. We can't expect much living on what in an ancient legacy system.

This post was edited

Fully agree with Andy on this one, although I do use either my phone or iPad to view the site.

My opinion in the downturn in nudist content is because of the upturn in people posting about their own personal kinks and perversions.

The lack of a clear direction for the site and the total absence of moderation on threads make this a less attractive hang out for genuine nudists.

This post was edited

My opinion in the downturn in nudist content is because of the upturn in people posting about their own personal kinks and perversions.The lack of a clear direction for the site and the total absence of moderation on threads make this a less attractive hang out for genuine nudists.

Spot on it is amazing what some people think passes for nudism/naturism - most of the time I just shake my head and move on. I can't be bothered to waste time or energy on it.

This post was edited