RE:Has anyone ever commented on your lack of tan lines?

At work a few female co-workers were talking about wearing smaller bikins so thier tan lines wouldnt be so noticable in some dress's. I piped up and asked about tanlines justbto keep the conversation going. Being the only male in the group at that time they all chuckled and said, "well we cant show you ours right now". I said , " Ican show you mine ", and pulled off my wedding band. One of the gals said," We mean real tanlines". I told them it was my real tanline. Later on one of the lady's who had been kind of quiet told me she didn't have any tanlines either but was not going to devulge to the others she tanned nude. I told her the wife and I go nude on our boat and tan nude on our back deck any time we can. She said "Really I cant believe your a nudist". I told her yep, tanned all over. She asked if I dared prove it since no one else was there. So I did, she then showed me her none existance of tan lines. We've been good friends since and her and hubby join us on the boat many times to sun.

This post was edited

Yes,doctors and nurses all the time,when have to undress several nurses said wish I had a tan like that

This post was edited

At my annual skin check, just last week. And every year with the same doctor! Each time I remind him I swim nude and he just says oh yes oh yes I remember now....

This post was edited

At my annual skin check, just last week. And every year with the same doctor! Each time I remind him I swim nude and he just says oh yes oh yes I remember now....

I remind my dermatologist of the same thing. After years of wearing underwear or a swim brief which cautiously pulled down or out to check I asked him if he was comfortable with nude patients. He said he preferred it because it allowed for a more complete an efficient examiniation.
I've been nude for the exams ever since.

This post was edited

Not exactly tan lines, but one time in the summer of 2020, my Bengali friend commented that my face and arms were darker than his, which he rarely sees on his friends of European descent. I didn't tell him that the color was completely even to my waist and the line there was relatively faint!

This post was edited

I had a heart cath done this past May. I had spent quite a bit of time in my backyard by then getting head to toe sun. Several of the nurses commented on my lack of tan lines during the procedure prep. I just said " private backyard"
When it came time to discharge me the next day, the nurse gave me instructions to keep the puncture area dry. They had poked 2 - 1/4" diameter holes in my right groin area. I could shower but dry off quickly and no tight underwear. I told her that I have not worn any undies for decades and generally went nude around home. She gave me
a thumbs up and said " ventilation is your friend"

This post was edited

My dermatologist does an overall body check and it's obvious I have an overall tan. He always tells me to make sure I use sunscreen everywhere.

This post was edited

I guess the most people who see me naked without tan lines just can imagine the reason and need no explanation. So I get comments not so often. Recently I jumped in for a conference week and went to the hotel sauna each evening, but only once a couple that came into the shower section said something like wow, stripeless tan.

This post was edited

I guess the most people who see me naked without tan lines just can imagine the reason and need no explanation. So I get comments not so often. Recently I jumped in for a conference week and went to the hotel sauna each evening, but only once a couple that came into the shower section said something like wow, stripeless tan.

It is nice to be noticed! The only question I have is this - 'a couple coming in to the shower section' makes it sound as though the area is not gender specific. Are most showers in hotel common areas in Germany shared between sexes? That's a nice thing to learn about, if true.

This post was edited

In Portland, OR, there is a place I like to visit when I am in town called Common Ground Wellness Center. It is essentially a clothing-optional spa that has a sauna, in-ground jacuzzi and you can also book a massage with a licensed practicioner. In any case, the place is entirely co-ed - including showers and changing room. Given that most of Europe is a lot less hung-up on nudity than here in the States, I would imagine most wellness spas in Europe have common/co-ed showers.

This post was edited