Media-pictures

Is there any reason why completely normal, fully clothed photos are deleted? Every one I post, except for one of just my boots, has been deleted. If boots are OK, why not jeans and shirt on me OK? I followed a suggestion and remained on the page where I uploaded it for a while, since I was told it might take time to upload. Still after a couple of hours, the photo is gone. Maddening.

This topic was edited
RE:Media-pictures

Read over the rules of picture submission again (I haven't submitted any in quite a few months and can't tell you what's going wrong), and make sure that what you're trying to upload follows them exactly.

The question this nudist has is, why are you trying to load clothed pictures? If you don't have nude photos, I suppose that may be better than nothing - I suppose. We are nudists by choice and are here to discuss healthy social nudism, so don't be bashful, take another set of pictures, leaving the clothes alone, and let us witness your freedom from any debilitating outfit you can't seem to lose. It will do you good!

Is there any reason why completely normal, fully clothed photos are deleted? Every one I post, except for one of just my boots, has been deleted. If boots are OK, why not jeans and shirt on me OK? I followed a suggestion and remained on the page where I uploaded it for a while, since I was told it might take time to upload. Still after a couple of hours, the photo is gone. Maddening.

This post was edited

Read over the rules of picture submission again (I haven't submitted any in quite a few months and can't tell you what's going wrong), and make sure that what you're trying to upload follows them exactly.The question this nudist has is, why are you trying to load clothed pictures? If you don't have nude photos, I suppose that may be better than nothing - I suppose. We are nudists by choice and are here to discuss healthy social nudism, so don't be bashful, take another set of pictures, leaving the clothes alone, and let us witness your freedom from any debilitating outfit you can't seem to lose. It will do you good!Is there any reason why completely normal, fully clothed photos are deleted? Every one I post, except for one of just my boots, has been deleted. If boots are OK, why not jeans and shirt on me OK? I followed a suggestion and remained on the page where I uploaded it for a while, since I was told it might take time to upload. Still after a couple of hours, the photo is gone. Maddening.

People who are not certified are no longer allowed to post nude pictures. Certification now requires you to upload pictures of the front and back of your driver's license. We will probably see a lot of new members not get Certification and therefore be unable to post nude pictures.

This post was edited

Next time, when it says the upload is complete, let is sit there for a minute or two before you move on or close the page. I noticed many years ago, if I closed that window too soon, the photo(s) would disappear the next day. I think there is still a background process occurring (adding the TN watermark?) and if you close the window too soon, it doesn't complete and sometime during the night some clean-up process runs and deletes the photo(s) thinking the process was not completed.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Is there any reason why completely normal, fully clothed photos are deleted? Every one I post, except for one of just my boots, has been deleted. If boots are OK, why not jeans and shirt on me OK? I followed a suggestion and remained on the page where I uploaded it for a while, since I was told it might take time to upload. Still after a couple of hours, the photo is gone. Maddening.Next time, when it says the upload is complete, let is sit there for a minute or two before you move on or close the page. I noticed many years ago, if I closed that window too soon, the photo(s) would disappear the next day. I think there is still a background process occurring (adding the TN watermark?) and if you close the window too soon, it doesn't complete and sometime during the night some clean-up process runs and deletes the photo(s) thinking the process was not completed.John aka cobeachbum
Thanks for the advice. I may try again to post some waist up or minimally clothed pictures.

This post was edited

Upload Rules
Pictures must be nudist-friendly. No voyeuristic, exhibitionist photos.
No pictures of erections or sexual acts are allowed.
No Spread Eagle/shots where the butt, genitals or anus are the main focus point.
No photos containing anyone under the age of 18.
All pictures can be deleted at the discretion of the administrator.
Please rotate, crop or adjust all photos, prior to upload. Improperly uploaded photos will be removed.

This post was edited

Upload RulesPictures must be nudist-friendly. No voyeuristic, exhibitionist photos.No pictures of erections or sexual acts are allowed.No Spread Eagle/shots where the butt, genitals or anus are the main focus point.No photos containing anyone under the age of 18.All pictures can be deleted at the discretion of the administrator.Please rotate, crop or adjust all photos, prior to upload. Improperly uploaded photos will be removed.

But many pictures that violate the guidelines remain and some that are not are taken down.

This post was edited

Oh, I know it all too well as I wish I was able to remove all those which do not follow guidelines or TOS for that matter . . . Hawk

This post was edited

Folks, I dont know what the photo deletion problem may be but I havent experienced it . . . not in 10 years. Granted, for the most part, my photos are not the least bit racy and could easily be classified as mundane. A while back, there were several that were much more nudist explicit in my media but I took them down after they attracted many, many, many more views than the others. Hmmmmm . . . do you think there may be a positive correlation at play there? I do wish that I could give you some sort of suggestion but it would be total fiction. I wish you the best. And, if the more explicit p0rn type pictures that I saw during the couple of forays I made to notshy are your preference, please depart TN sooner rather than later.

This post was edited

Please excuse me if the above post is a little harsh; I thought I had seen a recent post (above this post) critiquing the site and recommending notshy. I have visited that site a couple of times & saw a straight up p0rn shot on the front page. Maybe it was a fluke, I am not sure but know what I saw. And, if those pictures are your preference, do go somewhere else. All others please press on as you were.

This post was edited

I did set up a full profile on nonshy, and I get that its intentions were good. But in permitting more explicit stuff behind certain carefully thought-out screens and protections, it (inevitably) was quickly taken over completely by them. A lesson for those who carp about the precautions TN takes. Sadly, given (male) human nature, there seems to be no stable middle ground. If you want anything but constant slavering over bodies, it takes some rules.

This post was edited