RE:Who else loves being totally and absolutely naked?

At the resort, my wife and I practice "naked nudism." We check-in, leave all our clothes in the car; and proceed naked (except for sandals, sunglasses and hat) to join our equally naked friends.

If it gets a little chilly later in the day, I stay naked while my wife might put on a mesh cover-up - which she leaves open anyway. That's pretty much the only exception. Completely naked all the way for us.

This post was edited

At the resort, my wife and I practice "naked nudism." We check-in, leave all our clothes in the car; and proceed naked (except for sandals, sunglasses and hat) to join our equally naked friends.If it gets a little chilly later in the day, I stay naked while my wife might put on a mesh cover-up - which she leaves open anyway. That's pretty much the only exception. Completely naked all the way for us.

Ahhh, Naked Nudism, that's us as well. I can take the heat and cold much better than my wife. Di will slip on a cover up when chilly. We've had some ask me if my wife is just starting out as a nudist. I ask why they say that, and they say it's because she covered up. "Because she's cold!" I love the saying, "nude when possible, clothed when practical," and the other, "we're nudists, not stupid. When it's cold, we cover up!"

Di can be sort of a fair weather outside nudist.

This post was edited

Im with Andy. Love to be nude but cover when I have to.

This post was edited

us nudists are not stupid when it's cold we cover up

This post was edited

At the resort, my wife and I practice "naked nudism." We check-in, leave all our clothes in the car; and proceed naked (except for sandals, sunglasses and hat) to join our equally naked friends.If it gets a little chilly later in the day, I stay naked while my wife might put on a mesh cover-up - which she leaves open anyway. That's pretty much the only exception. Completely naked all the way for us.

I have never stay overnight at a nudist resort. When I go for the day, I leave all my clothes except sandals in the car.

This post was edited

I have never stay overnight at a nudist resort. When I go for the day, I leave all my clothes except sandals in the car. check in and proceed to the pool area.

This post was edited

Sometimes when we pull into our local nudist resort, I set up the trailer clothed and then pack the clothes away for the duration. Whenever I do that, I chastise myself for having my priorities backward, because when have reclothe, I hate every second I had clothes on that I didn't need them. That said, at night there, I will wear a heavy robe because it can down to the low 50s even in the summer.

This post was edited

Sometimes when we pull into our local nudist resort, I set up the trailer clothed and then pack the clothes away for the duration. Whenever I do that, I chastise myself for having my priorities backward, because when have reclothe, I hate every second I had clothes on that I didn't need them. That said, at night there, I will wear a heavy robe because it can down to the low 50s even in the summer.

Typically, if we're staying overnight, actually 3 night minimum stay for us, we're in the motorhome. We drive there naked. My wife is usually in one of my Hawaiian shirts. I slip on my mesh shorts and go into the office to check in. Back in the motorhome and getting ready to drive in, my wife is now completely naked and so am I.

I park us in our spot. She'll get out and help me level the coach and then comes inside to set up the inside while I set up the outside. I set up the utilities (sewer, power, water), pull out the awning, set up the chairs, put the lights on the awning, pull out the BBQ. By that time, she's finished inside and usually brings me a beverage.

When it's time to leave, I do it all in reverse, while naked. I drive up to the office and hand in our parking cards, pay any additional fees and drive out naked and head home. One time, one of the ladies in the office followed me out. I retrieved the paperwork and turned to go back inside and she was at the coach door. I handed it to her and she said, "do you drive your motorhome naked?" I said, "yeah. I drive all our cars naked on long trips." She said, "that's awesome. I need to tell my husband we need to do that." She came inside and saw my wife wearing that Hawaiian shirt and asked her why she didn't ride naked. My wife told her that she used to until some truckers, who got a glimpse, began pacing us on the highway and since then, she at least wears a shirt.

This post was edited

. I slip on my mesh shorts and go into the office to check in. Back in the motorhome and getting ready to drive in, my wife is now completely naked and so am I.

I have never stayed overnight at a resort, but I have made a few day trips. Since I drive a convertible with the top down, I wear shorts for the trip.
When I arrive, I take off my shorts, lock all of my clothing except my sandals in the car, and then check in.

This post was edited

Typically, if we're staying overnight, actually 3 night minimum stay for us, we're in the motorhome.

When we stay the entire weekend at our resort, we (unfortunately) usually book a hotel nearby, as all the bungalows are usually rented out; so we have to get dressed to leave and until the next morning (boo). We have friends that camp at the resort, and they have been trying to convince us to buy a tent, some camping gear, and join them. Unfortunately, my wife is not into camping at all; so much for that. We try to limit this "textile time" by leaving the resort late, getting naked again in our hotel room; and returning to the resort bright and early.

But we do go to a nudist BnB, where we typically stay from Friday night to Sunday noon. The first time we went my wife was still pretty new to nudism; so the idea of extended stay at a nudist venue made her uneasy. But by the second day, she was staying naked and had lost any inclination to cover up.
When we go, she beeline directly to our room and get naked. Occasionally we might go into town once for dinner; but more often than not we just stay there all weekend, completely naked the entire time (not including flip-flops), as we interact with the owners and other guests.

Some may be puzzled by this inclination to stay completely naked every moment of every day. Extended nudity is actually very relaxing. After a while your body adjusts to it and complete nudity feels completely natural. You realize that most when - after a couple of days or more - you have to get dressed; and it feels "awkward."

This post was edited