What to do during the winter

I feel like most nudists from sunny places never have this issue but being from the Midwest, it's cold most of the year. Now that it's winter, all of the local nudist resorts are closed for the season. What is there to do during the cold months and how do most socialize?

I go to my local gym and I can hangout in the sauna but is there places that have indoor gatherings for nudists?

Would be very interested in hearing other ideas and suggestions. Sending cold, nude hugs.

Jay

This topic was edited
RE:What to do during the winter

A group of men who try to meet at the nude beach in the summer have house socials in the cooler months.

This post was edited

Mostly spas of course. France and Germany has museum exhibitions for nudists. France has also restaurants for nudists. London has also a restaurant for nude dinner. I do not know if we have this in Germany.

This post was edited

If you're lucky enough to have a blanket of fresh snow, daylight, a corner of privacy and a penis easily at your disposal, make your best attempt at pissing your initials in the 3D sparkling canvas and know that life is good.

This post was edited

I spend more time in the hot tub. It gets me heated up enough that I can then go about my day. If I start to feel cold, another soak recharges me.

This post was edited

We are members of a non-landed club (Sunchasers) who do a nude house party roughly once a month during the winter and are also site owners at a landed club (Solair) that still has dances about once a month all winter (you need to be a full year member/associate with a gate card to get in during the off season). We also fly down to Florida a couple of times during the cold months, with some of those trips being to take a nude cruise. Our cabin at Solair has really good heat so we can stay nude the whole time we are there (except when walking the dogs!), but we keep the temperature too low to walk around nude while at home all winter, so we wait patiently for the warm weather to return.

This post was edited

We also belong to a landed club and visit often in Winter. Sun's out, Bun out!

We're lucky here in So Cal. Even in Winter, we're only really cold in the early mornings and late at night. At night, in Winter, we use the hot tub quite regularly. It's 9:30an and it's plenty warm enough to be naked outside. When I'm done on the computer, I'll head outside to do some yardwork and take my outdoor shower for the day.

This post was edited

Thanks a lot for all the replies! A hot tub definitely sounds like the best thing during cold temperatures. It's also nice if you have a social group that you've grown close with over the years that you throw parties indoors so you all can stay warm. Resorts are not in the Midwest near me so all I can do is reach out to local nudists and see if anything is going on. Heard there is usually a naked bowling day at a Toadally nude farm.. things like that are amazing and need to happen more often.

This post was edited

Right now extremely limited on nude time, which is not good for my mental makeup but I'll put up with it. And here we go into a good 10 days of really frigid weather.
But I'm working on the groundwork of a 'garden of eden' simulation project, with the goal of having my own climate controlled undercover harden to hang out in naked year round, and expand it into a good sized fresh produce business. It's a 'hitting 4 birds with one stone' kind of thing, to accomplish several important things in the same operation. So I will keep doing my experiments on the technology needed to make it work.

This post was edited

we go to a hot springs resort that has private pools to rent so we can go nude. have suggested to them about having a clothing optional night but so far no success.

This post was edited

Still try to get some hot spring visits in and occasionally some nude yoga. Ir simply travel somewhere warm!

This post was edited