RE:Living your life or exhibitionist?

We feel the same way, as my wife and I sit at our computers in the office, blinds open facing the street, heater on and naked in front of the monitors. She's gotten up three times in the last hour to change the laundry and get me some coffee. Early morning walkers walked by and they glance over into our yard, but they didn't seem to see her through the open blinds. If they did see us, at that time of day, they'd have to really be trying.

This post was edited

I'd classify myself as a slight exhibitionist currently. If I'm confident the viewer doesn't mind seeing me, I'm happy to be seen. In my home I can't make that assumption about passersby (and technically it's illegal here) but we have tinted front windows so I'm happy to be nude behind them if the lights are off or if the weather outside is unpleasant. I've also avoided sightlines from neighbouring properties for similar reasons. Perhaps if we had a pool I'd relax that one a little. A backyard pool is always a licence to relax the coverage standards, surely?

This post was edited

. Perhaps if we had a pool I'd relax that one a little. A backyard pool is always a licence to relax the coverage standards, surely?

If you have a high privacy fence or a lot of bushes, you can relax coverage standards.
If neighbors have an unpbstructed view of the pool, probably not.

This post was edited

It also depends on the houses. Ourselves, we have a full view of a neighbour's back yard and pool from some windows. They don't really use the pool, but keep it meticulously clean.

Our back yard is partially obscured but neighbouring windows do overlook some areas. The screening trees on the main side are growing slower than expected while I don't want to simply block the outlook from the other neighbour's kitchen window.

This post was edited

There have been several topics of discussion regarding this situation. Some say, it's a bit exhibitionist and others say it's just living your life and you should be able to do whatever you want in your home. This woman appears to be living her life naked inside her home. Many of us do this and wouldn't live any other way. The concern (?) is the open blinds on the window behind her and her neighbors windows that may have a view inside her home.Is she just living her life as a nudist or is she being a bit of an exhibitionist?

It really shouldn't matter one way or the other IF her blinds/curtains are open. Und who are we to judge why she is going nude?

I remember that here in the USA that it used to be the person who was looking in a window uninvited that got in trouble und NOT the person(s) inside the house who got in trouble. It used to be called being a peeping Tom.

This post was edited