RE:Poll: What size are your genitals as a set?

Mine seems quite ordinary while tucked away. But grows rapidly in the outdoors. Erection 7.5ins in-between size about 4ins and nicely proportioned. Cut cock and light hair around crutch. Average weight 71yr old and still loving nudism and if you want fully erect pics let me know and we can swap
Looking for men 40-90 European
Cheers Richard

This post was edited

Displacement.? Please explain

This post was edited

Displacement.? Please explain

It's a form of measurement where the item to be measured is dropped into a graduated vessel and then the level of water which has been displaced is recorded. This is the most accurate form of measurement ~ though it admittedly does not easily lend itself to penile size. It could be done!

This post was edited

It's a form of measurement where the item to be measured is dropped into a graduated vessel and then the level of water which has been displaced is recorded. This is the most accurate form of measurement ~ though it admittedly does not easily lend itself to penile size. It could be done!

I like it. That may the best way for the overall package.

This post was edited

I think of my genitals as a set as average-sized - my penis is a bit above average and my testes I consider to be average. There's some variation related to temperature and arousal but my penis always hangs below my testes.

This post was edited

Glad someone just in here. feels like this group is kinda dead.

This post was edited