RE: Ever nude in front of non nudist friends?

They are two different worlds. I'm nude with my nudist friends and clothed with my textile friends. The only thing that I am unsure of is; how many of my textile friends are actually nudists.

This post was edited

They are two different worlds. I'm nude with my nudist friends and clothed with my textile friends. The only thing that I am unsure of is; how many of my textile friends are actually nudists.Yup with a roommate many years back. He asked "are you gonna go around naked all the time like that?" I was like yup, get used to it. Six months later he started walking around the apt with his bathrobe opened and nothing else on. Go figure :)

This post was edited

I did a couple motorcycle trips around the country with three others. Weekend trips werent uncommon either. When we would shower, i had no problem showering or changing in the shower at the campgrounds with the door open. When we visited laundromats, we would go at night after everyone else was done. I would strip out of my clothes and wash them too. Kept a towel to cover nearby in case someone else came in. The other guys thought I was crazy. After a while one guy finally jumped on board too. Then we were considered both nuts.

This post was edited

Yes with mixed results; but the same end. A friend came by to help with a project and caught me in the garage nude. I asked if I needed to get dressed and he responded: "No." We finished the project with no problem. Social visits virtually stopped.
Another friend and his girlfriend came over to swim and partake of adult beverages. After a number of adult beverages, I returned to the pool from a restroom break w/o my swimsuit. After a while, I removed my wife's suit. She proceeded to "pants" the girlfriend. A few minutes later Captain Morgan's ship sank. So did our friend ship. This was a great loss to both of us. We've had several people move in near us in the desert. We've told them we are nudists, mostly me the husband. All have been "accepting." None have been interactive beyond a wave. At least no one has called 911 when I gardenude.

This post was edited

I've tried to make nudist friends. Even used this web site. No satisfying results. Can't even find a free hiking group in Palmdale, Ca. The Free hiking web site even went out of business. Well, I'mm groutching. Any one have suggestions to move forward with socal nudism In Antelope Valley, Ca?

This post was edited
RE:Ever nude in front of non nudist friends?

Yes. I have a few friends who prefer to wear clothes inside the house or garden. But when they visit me they don't mind at all that I am naked.

This post was edited

Yes, I have. To qualify that- I am prefectly fine being naked whenever, wherever. Although, I am more comfortable when I am not the only one naked. Also, when around textiled friends I would not go nude, not that I would care, but out of respect for my friends. If, in time, I discovered they were comfortable with nudity I might suggest we all get naked, take a naked trip together, or go to a nudist park.

This post was edited

In our younger days we used to do a lot of social bike rides that were usually bar to bar type rides and some of them we camped at parks, etc. Once we traveled to a smaller town were a bike club had planned a ride. There were 4 or 5 teams that showed up about 40 people in all. They secured the local gun club to camp at so we had the place to ourselves. GF and I decided to get naked on our bikes and buzz the campfire where everyone was gathered. Everyone was hooting and hollering and we had a blast and got a great reception after putting clothes on and joining the group and they talked about that for years to come. Luckily that was before we all carried cameras.

This post was edited

A nudist resort I use to visit would have huge Chili Cook-Offs.
About 2,000 non nudist chili people and about 200 nudists would attend.
Every place the nudists went flash bulbs could be seen popping.
Only nudists who agreed to be photographed would attend.
I personally had about a dozen women taking pictures of me at the same time.
The chili tasting was an after thought except for a few dedicated chili cooks.

This post was edited

Yes. One time was a young lady that asked me for a boat ride, and I explained that I was nude. After a bit of back and forth, I put on some shorts and she came aboard. Talked for a while, motored around. Then she decided it was OK if i was nude, took off her top, and jumped in the river. I didn't put clothes back on that day. Have only encountered her a few times at the river, but she is now OK with me being nude. Normally flags me down for a ride if she sees me on the water. If she has friends with her, then I put on clothes, as much for her modesty as mine. Well, maybe. She does tend to call out from the beach "Dave, are you dressed?".

Have another friend that would arrive unannounced. Normally I garden nude. One day she showed up, and I put on some light shorts that were almost nothing. She did not complain. Have since grown to be very comfortable around her nude, though she never is nude. On one short hiking trip we were on, I wore some shorts out of the parking lot, then took them off. Handed them to her for some reason that I forget. She seemed to be quite happy carrying the only clothes I had available.

Have been nude in front of strangers, but that was not the question.

This post was edited