RE: Ever nude in front of non nudist friends?

Going back to the OP. Yes I have been naked in front of a few clothed friends. My, textile, wife has a few friends that have caught me naked over the years. None of them have been worried about it and after a few occasions have made it clear that it isnt an issue as far as they are concerned. Consequently I dont bother rushing to get dressed if I am naked when they turn up. Sometimes I will get dressed but often dont bother if they are around for a short period. But if they have been invited round for something like dinner I will make sure I am dressed before they arrive.
Not that that has been an issue in the last few months with Covid and the guidelines in the UK.

This post was edited
RE: Ever nude in front of non nudist friends?

Going back to the OP. Yes I have been naked in front of a few clothed friends. My, textile, wife has a few friends that have caught me naked over the years. None of them have been worried about it and after a few occasions have made it clear that it isnt an issue as far as they are concerned. Consequently I dont bother rushing to get dressed if I am naked when they turn up. Sometimes I will get dressed but often dont bother if they are around for a short period. But if they have been invited round for something like dinner I will make sure I am dressed before they arrive.Not that that has been an issue in the last few months with Covid and the guidelines in the UK.

I always wear something when my wife has company, but for regular visitors it is just gym shorts and no shirt.
The only time I am nude when they are here is if I am in the pool or on the deck and they are in the house with the back curtains closed.
Our next door neighbor who would come in without knocking caught me a few times.

This post was edited
RE:Ever nude in front of non nudist friends?

Nope once again as I stated we once had both indoor and outdoor hot tubs absolutely no clothing. Perhaps I am old and grumpy but I am the maintenance man. Had a few textile visitors strip down over the years and take a soak and found out it wasn't as scary as they thought. My Luann was one of them herself years ago. Nope no clothes in our tub ever again or you can bring chemicals with you to straighten out the water.

This post was edited

Have been at clothing optional beaches where some people were not nude, so yes non-nudist have seen me nude. At home, I used to be dressed when other people visited, but in the last couple of years I started not caring to hide my nudity as much. So I don't bother putting clothes on when my brother or my best friend visits. They both don't care. Hot tub is definitely a no clothes area, but other than my best friend, no guests have used it.

This post was edited

Usually I am not nude in front of my textile friends. My desire to keep them as friends totally outweighs my desire to be nude. I have been caught by a neighbor friend. She always says she is coming over and never shows up. Well, today she did. I saw her after I mowed my backyard and was pushing my mower back to the garage. She was just coming around the corner and surprise! Oops.

This post was edited

I get there it's my house my rules types and can respect that. Yes I'd rather not have to be clothed for a day or evening, watch Luann putter around naked but it's not our style to be openly naked in front of textile company. Getting caught is one thing but open display is another thing for us.

This post was edited

Yes, several times. Being a boater, I try to be naked whenever I can on the boat. I like to find a secluded spot to anchor and get some sun all over. The issue is that most people know where the secluded spots are. That said, there is an unwritten rule....Whoever gets there first, makes the rule for the day.

This means, If I get to a nice spot, get anchored and I am naked, then the next boat that wants to tie up in the "raft" has to respect the nudity of the first person. Thankfully, the spot I go to is pretty private and is pretty much known for boats to go if the people want to be nude. Most boats that pull up are like minded and are usually naked when they arrive.

We have some prude friends who occasionally make their way up to our spot. They know we will be nude. So yes, I have been nude many times with clothed people.

Believe it or not, I have been with no less than 10 people a few times and I was the only person naked.

This post was edited

quite often . most recently while staying at some airbnb's had two hosts in a row who upon finding out through casual conversation that i am a nudist told me to feel free to go clothes free around them. One host had 2 of his friends stop by and he told me not to bother getting dressed. it was a bit cool so i had on a long sleeved shirt but bare otherwise

This post was edited

We have textile friends from out of state that we see a couple of times a year. When they come here, they know the rules that you can only use the hot tub if you are naked, so they choose not to participate. They have no problem with us going in and even sit in chairs on the hot tub deck when we are in there. We also have an outdoor solar shower and one day my buddies' wife was reading a book on our deck and I asked her if I could take a shower (it's only about 15 feet in front of the deck). She replied "only if I can watch". So I slipped out of my shorts and went and took my shower.

This post was edited

Yes many times. My closetest friends know I enjoy sunbathing nude and (seem to) except that.

This post was edited