No beer, no whiskey.

Live and let live. Those of you who enjoy alcohol have every right to do so.

For the teetotalers among us, there is a group called Teetotaler Nudists. See you there!

This topic was edited
RE: No beer, no whiskey.

Live and let live. Those of you who enjoy alcohol have every right to do so.For the teetotalers among us, there is a group called Teetotaler Nudists. See you there!

Yes, this is usually me. Every now and again though (about once ever 6 months to a year) I might have a martini or a single-malt scotch or a good beer. I dislike getting drunk or feeling drunk, but every now and again I do like the flavor.

This post was edited

I can take it or leave it. I prefer wine to beer though and lately don't even like the taste of hard liquor

This post was edited

what?whiskeyin my tea??? I'M THERE!!!!! actually I don't drink but the once every few months either... so... does MC D's Sweet Tea count?? or does it have to be a special tea to total???

This post was edited

My grandmother was ateetotalerbut would take an occasional shandy (1/2 beer and 1/2 ginger ale) as she said it didn't count. She didn't like my Grandfather drinking domestic beer but thought Guinness was OK as "its good for you" (at one time she hadbeenprescribed a glass of Guinness per day by a doctor due to iron deficiency). Maybe that'swhyI preferGuinnesstoday?

This post was edited

Gerry, I'm not a tea totaller (not a lush either, lol), but I do enjoy a god cup of coffee anytime of the day, and tea occasionally. Ilike green tea with citrus flavoring, or a good blackberry tea. I drink unsweetened iced trea (a concept a British friend of mine found apalling) year round in place of carbonated bevarages. I believe all people should be free to eat and drink what they want.
Cheers,
Mike

This post was edited

Like I said, live and let live. Or, to each his own!

By the way, I don'tinclude tea and coffeeon the "Don't drink" list, although I don't really drink those either.

This post was edited

i too drink iced tea year round. make it myself (its cheaper)so sweetness can be controlled. have tried sweet tea and found they were too sweet for my liking.

This post was edited