RE: Nudists - Asexual Eunuchs?

Sadly, that is true. Hopefully with the site upgrade, our mods and webmasters can find a bit of time to delete any undesirables and profiles which have clearly broken the terms of service.
I believe that there is a time and place for sex to take place, and the beach is not the place for it, neither is a nudist place unless it's done in the privacy of your tent/caravan/cabin with consenting people.

This post was edited
RE: Nudists - Asexual Eunuchs?

Hmm, interesting thread. I left it for ages because I did not want to throw a fox in the chicken coop too soon. I guess you all know that i AM asexual. Oh, yes, I am 46xy karyotype male and behaviour would tell you I would make the world's worst female. But, alas, faulty Leydig and, it seems, Sertoli cells prevented development of my sexual organ, save for a 100% benign prostate. So, sadly, I have no sexual functions or sensations whatsoever. I am permanently pre-pubescent. The upside it that, if i "go without" for a year, at least I am not almost neurotically frustrated lol. The main downside of my asexuality is that I cannot reproduce, mitigated by a stroke of luck which saw my sister and nephews need a foster father for the past 20 myears. So I am a Dad! .....and maybe there is a God, LOL! BTW, a eunuch is a full sexual male who has had his testicles removed, crushed or disabled. He cannot reproduce, but he still has sexual instincts in his brain. A eunuch is NOT asexual. Neither am I a eunuch, in fact I am the only male we will ever know who could never be one. Then again, how sexless am I, even? I am still determined to find a girlfriend. Why not a boyfriend. Surely if I am asexual, I would not discern between the genders. Other than possible social heterosexual conditioning I have no answer to that one. Getting back, another downside is that I am almost irrascibly anti-sexualization of naturism. It is a downside, because I stand alone, yet I insist it is not personal. I have studied the biology and psychology of humanity and I assure you it is not biologically natural or sustainable for the human race, or any other mammal, to be obsessed with sex and sexuality as it is today. I have a term for it: Sexual Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, to go alongside the other third millennium mass psychological disorders of material OCD, gambling OCD and image OCD, all of which have brought us to world economic and social crises. So where are we in all this regarding naturism and sexualization. Well, although I am probably the only biological asexual you will ever meet, we are all naturally asexual for most of our lives. This is by necessity. Nature dictates that the priorities in our lives are survival and reproduction, but probably in a ratio of something in the order of 90:10, (snatching a guess out of the air). So we are NATURALLY "sexual" only a small part of our time. Anything more is contrived through disorders brought on by weakness in the face of outside influences who stand to gain financially from our succumbment, mainly the media. George Romero predicted this in Night of the Living Dead, where he saw radiation (the media?) making humanity mutate into sexual zombies, with only Ben (who I suppose is me, lol) and a few others hiding out in the farmhouse. Now look at naturism in this light. We are the least sexually obsessed community in the western world. This may be because of familiarity with the human body, whereas mainstream society hides it behind "dirty raincoats" 24/7. So maybe Naturism is the real-life manifestation of the farmhouse in Night of the Living Dead. What is specific there is that Ben and his friends NEVER devolve into zombies at ANY time during their siege. This relates to a rebellious community that NEVER succumbs to sexual obsession. The implication here is obvious! Naturists, representing the farmhouse captives, maybe NEED to reject sexualization outright in order to guarantee immunity to the sickness that prevails out there in mainstream society. This does not mean they are eunuchs ....it means that they are not obsessive. Yes, we have children. Yes, we do have sex. Yes, all guys except me occasionally wake up aroused in the morning (but that can just be blood pressure or dying for a pee lol). But maybe we need to build a moat outside our natural moral castle walls which comes over as extreme. The rule in life, in standards, in business deals, in negotiations generally, is to decide what you want and ask for more. Therefore we want a clean-ish community in which to bring up our kids nude but safe. We are the last bastion of morality and family values in society. So we draw a line in the sand, not as cleanish, but but absolutely, God-fearingly pristine. We have to! That is why we are extreme in our stand against over-sexualization. It is our responsility to up the drawbridge until society recognises the lesson we have to teach them. ....and to protect ourselves from their problems!Nailed it Will. Sex does not need to have a public display clothed or unclothed. In a nude setting even the least sexual overture is compounded by the fact that their are no clothes. The nudist community should be a voice of reason and bastion of good behavior in a hyper sexual world. I go to camp to get away from the world and to relax not to be blasted by other peoples sexual desires.

This post was edited
RE:Nudists - Asexual Eunuchs?

I just saw this thread. Please remember that asexuality is a sexual orientation and not about sexual behavior in private or public.

It's all about attaction. I am asexual married to a pansexual man. I am not non-sexual. I am not a eunuch. I am not celibate.

This post was edited

If you wouldn't have sex on a public bus, if you wouldn't stroke an erection at a crosswalk, if you wouldn't give oral to someone inside a private business open to the public, if you wouldn't use a dildo in front of a child, why would you expect to do such things at a nudist resort unless it is specifically a sex resort?

This post was edited

I just saw this thread. Please remember that asexuality is a sexual orientation and not about sexual behavior in private or public.It's all about attaction. I am asexual married to a pansexual man. I am not non-sexual. I am not a eunuch. I am not celibate.

Thanks for pointing this out. Its another example of people using terms in ways they dont understand to justify them opinions

This post was edited

You might be able to get away with this activity in private settings but not at most nude resorts. If you are openly getting erections around others who are clothed, it sounds like you have highly exhibitionist tendencies. And there's not a damned thing wrong with that as long as these people approve of your sexuality on display. I have occasion to hang around clothed people when I'm naked but I would be truly embarrassed if I was getting erections and flinging precum all over the place around them. To each their own, I try to live by that maxim. But the kind of blatant sexuality on display you're describing won't work in any of the public social nude spaces I have visited. You are lucky to have such easy-going friends and neighbors. Have any of these friends ever asked you to go masturbate in the bathroom and return when you're calmed down? Keep a bandanna handy for spills!

I get extremely turned on by being naked in the company of others but I never get complaints, Because I behave.I love to be nude with clothed people and these clothed people seem to be ok with me.I do get erections from time to time and the occasional joke or comments come but never a bad reaction, so far.I must carry myself the right way, behave the right way because there are many textile only people that know me and always seem to be comfortable with me being nude.One of my favorite comments from a clothed neighbor lady was ,You can be naked here anytime you like, your polite, easy going, easy on the eyes. Ive never felt uncomfortable around you, and even my husband says its ok

This post was edited

Number of times hear British Nudists claim on TV and Radio interviews that no sex happens at their events, must be totally naive or liars!
Nude Fest, Bare Camp what ever you call them once party night comes around and drink is following number of guys who move further down Kinsey scale more to gay end, happy to play and get a blow job and more is unbelievable, obviously in private areas such as toilets or caravans. Can't be getting much at home and prefer somebody that knows how to turn them on. If they used body paint and need hand removing it hands all over the shop same as if having a massage. We all human why not admit we all enjoy close male bonding and stop all were British no sex nonsense lol

This post was edited

Number of times hear British Nudists claim on TV and Radio interviews that no sex happens at their events, must be totally naive or liars!

I don't doubt that sex happens. But in almost all venues, if it happens, it happens off-stage or off-screen. I've been to dances at naturist resorts, and it looks just like the dancing at any other resort, except that the nudity adds a certain sexuality to the dance, if the dancer wishes to convey it. And things like body painting add a certain intimacy to an otherwise non-sexual activity.

If two people get turned on and want to take it a step of two further, they get a room, so to speak.

If you see public sexual activity, though, it's not really a naturist setting. And BN, I think, wouldn't allow it at one of their sanctioned events, because it goes against the whole concept of naturism.

This post was edited

Im British, I have lots of mates who Ive been drunk with on many, many, occasions

Ive never had a blowjob off any of them.

I doubt that would change if we were at nudefest.

This post was edited

BN, I think, wouldn't allow it at one of their sanctioned events, because it goes against the whole concept of naturism.

Did you notice the lack of specifics and mountain of generalities in his comments?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy