RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Funny story. Well at least to me it is.

My wife and I were staying at a hotel; and she insisted we check out the hot tub. I reluctantly put on the swimsuit she'd packed for me, and she commented: "Oh come on...it's not THAT bad to have to wear something in a hot tub."

We proceeded downstairs and got in the hot tub/whirlpool. After a few moments my wife looked at me with a disappointed expression. "Well...you were right...the only thing I can think about is how much better this would be if I was naked right now!" She realized that day that she'd lost any interest in wearing anything while soaking/swimming.

Once you really get into it, it's hard to go back.

This post was edited

Once you really get into it, it's hard to go back.

Exactly. I just don't understand why you would put clothes on to get wet.

This post was edited

Once you really get into it, it's hard to go back.Exactly. I just don't understand why you would put clothes on to get wet.

For one you are in a place that does not permit nudity, it does not mean you want to cloth up. My wife rocks a bikini in my opinion but even on a nude cruise there are times nudity is not allowed. The Capt will announce when we are in international waters then all is good. When your in port one has to clothe up. When you find yourself in a hotel in the USA of course if you choose to take a swim personally I never felt it worth getting jailed or booted out for the sake of being naked.

This post was edited

we found that swimming nude in the middle of the Adriatic Sea was wonderful.
On a nude cruise with Bare Necessities on the Royal Cliper, a marvellous 2 weeks.

This post was edited

Once you really get into it, it's hard to go back.Exactly. I just don't understand why you would put clothes on to get wet.

Sometimes you don't really want to swim clothed, but there are no opportunities to swim nude, and swimming clothed is better than not swimming at all.

This post was edited

Once you really get into it, it's hard to go back.Exactly. I just don't understand why you would put clothes on to get wet.Sometimes you don't really want to swim clothed, but there are no opportunities to swim nude, and swimming clothed is better than not swimming at all.

Though I have done more swimming while clothed than nude the last few years, I avoided the water many times because I could not play in it while nude.

This post was edited

Absolutely! I never wear underwear, wherever and whenever I can.

This post was edited

I have been sinnydipping for almost sixty years never mind the underwear as they always bunch up in uncomfortable places or they get waterlogged and want to keep falling off save to trouble ts much more refreshing and natural to go without remembering the old saying less is more lol more comfortable more freedom

This post was edited

I love swimming in my pool nude.

This post was edited

I love swimming in my pool nude.

Ever tried a clothing optional beach or resort?

This post was edited