RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

what a great feeling this is. in a way the ultimate feeling besides sunshine and wind. But it is the most intense one. Freeballing is also a great feeling if it is hanging just naturaly.

This post was edited

Hey there.

I only wear a swim suit when I have to, that is, at non-clothing optional swim areas, mostly beaches, because I don't swim in pools very much these days. In order to be as naked as possible at these places I only wear speedo-type swim suits. They are almost as good as being naked, because they are as skimpy as possible.

I do own underwear, and I wear them when clothed. But that's only because I have a cartoon undies fetish ;-)

Cheers.

This post was edited

I always take off my underwear before swimming, whether at home, or at a nude beach or resort. When I'm at home I don't wear any underwear either. In my experience a lot of guys strip down to their underwear when at home and often live that way, but I don't stop there. I take off my underwear as well and live completely naked.

This post was edited

Swimming nude

This post was edited

naked best way to be

This post was edited

I never swim in underwear.

This post was edited

Though my preference is swimming nude, I do swim in underwear when I have to wear something. I have several pair of sports briefs that I use when in a public setting. They are made from a lycra fabric that stretches and moves with me, snug but not tight and restricting, and so much better than the long baggy things that are available for men these days. Not too different from the suits I wore in the 60's.

This post was edited

Yeah, I prefer to swim in water. I don't think I even want to attempt to swim in underwear, especially if it has been worn and not washed yet, EWWW!

This post was edited

Have done both at times for years.
Gradually stopped wearing underwear all together and got rid it all after I retired.
Last summer was the first time I only went to the clothing optional beach.
Also I think it was the first time I swam more without a suit than with one in my backyard pool.
I need to wear a suit when we have company because relatives and friends are mostly non-nudists.

This post was edited

Nude swimming definitely. Commando when ever possible when I have to wear clothes

This post was edited