RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

I swim nude and I dont wear underwear, just love the feeling of being free

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Swimming nude is the best way. If I have to wear something, the smaller it is the better! I have had to wear a thong on a beach but removed it when in the water so I could be nude. Only reluctantly put it back on wading back into the shallows, Swim nude!

This post was edited

Shirley, thanks for the update on Rooster Rock. I will give it another try. Must have been a while since I was there, as I have not seen the changes you mention.

This post was edited

Swimming naked is the only way to swim. Once you have done it you feel offended when you have to to wear swimsuit . I used to wear underwear gave that up two years ago.

I sometimes wear underwear as outer wear. A pair of bikini briefs will keep me legal when the heat and humidity are too much to bear, and a pair of sports briefs serve as a swim suit when one is required.

This post was edited

I didn't think swimming nude would be any different, until I tried it. It feels great! Last time I swam nude was in the sea. My wife an I went did a short bush-walk and ended up at a small secluded beach. We didn't bring swimmers or towels because this walk wasn't our original plan. However the water looked so inviting so I just stripped off and went for a swim. My wife was too shy, so stayed clothed on the beach. The best thing was just getting out and walking nude on the beach and sitting on rocks until the sun dried me.

This post was edited

If had to choose between the two, swimming nude wins hands down as both wife and I usually wear underwear when wearing clothes. Notice I said usually, lol.

This post was edited

Swimming nude for what ever reason is the best , I think if more people tryed it more would become nudist or at least not wear bathing suites

This post was edited

I have tried going sans-underwear and find it works only occasionally in jeans but not dress pants for me; just not my thing. I do have one swimsuit for when I need to wear it, but the need has to be there because I really don't like it. If I can swim without anything at all that is defiantly my choice.

This post was edited

i prefer no underwear when i wear dresses

This post was edited

No underwear all the time, and swimwear only when with non nudist

This post was edited