RE: Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Went swimming at the beach near our rented condo in Vietnam, unfortunately we had to wear costumes, but one afternoon the crowd thinned to just a few, thus at times we were the only ones in the water for at least 100metres.
Feeling frustrated and seeing we were alone I removed the costume and held it in my hand whilst I continued puddling around. It felt fantastic swimming nude but I had to redress before exiting.
Luckily the condo was only a 5 minute walk and once there the clothes were again discarded by both of us until we went back into the textiles world for dinner

This post was edited

No wardrobe malfunctions for me yet, I go commando unless I know I'll be changing my pants/shorts in a semi public place and it's been a long time since I went swimming when I had to wear a swimsuit.

This post was edited

Two unbeatable feelings ...Agree?Absolutely! I never wear underwear, and skinny dip wherever and whenever I can.

This post was edited

I will swim nude whenever the opportunity presents itself. I don't frequent it much, but have found a beach that is private enough to do so. I have tried commando a number of times and found it to be uncomfortable, especially in jeans. I actually prefer briefs.

This post was edited

Skinny dipping is always my first choice if it's allowed. I'll never understand why people want to actually wear a bathing suit. As for underwear , when I do wear it it's always a pair of boxers that are so loose they might as well not be there at all. The only reason that I stopped going commando all the time is because I had a pair of pants rip one time at work many years ago and I couldn't honestly remember if I wore underwear or not until one of my female co-workers described a very loose set of boxers that I knew that I owned !!! It was pretty funny and I stayed that way for a couple of hours until it was time to go home.
jantinc,I split a pair of pants in the office one day. I stapled the seam back together. I also had to sit very still.
I commuted to and from work by train and bus, so I could not expose private parts.
Bob

This post was edited

hahaha ... reminded of a story and a minor wardrobe malfunction. I
was at work and in uniform. I had on a pair of older uniform pants
on and knew that the seam in the crotch had come slightly undone. I
just never got around to sewing it up. Sitting at the kitchen table
and talking with the rest of the guys and they were talking about
this movie ...There'sSomething AboutMary. They were all talking about
the balls and dick getting caught in the zipper
scene. We were all laughing and then one of the
guys says ... "hey Capt ... you got some beans coming outta your
pants!" I looked down and part of my scrotum was exposed. I went
upstairs and changed pants. Later that night I sewed the torn ones
up!

But I used to wear shorter shorts and my wife said to me ... "you
have to either start wearing underwear or longer shorts. Your
stuff is hanging out all the time!"
;-) Not wanting to start wearing
underwear ... I gave in and started buying longer shorts!

:D

This post was edited

Swimming nude is the best I think woman get the same enjoyment as men do its funny what a suite makes as far as going commando I am a weekender for that my job has me working in clean rooms and having to get changed into clean room clothes

This post was edited

my swimming shorts ballooned up with the air being pumped into the water so I took them off.Experienced the same thing until I began wearing spandex exercise shorts in public pools. I will also wear sports type spandex underwear with no fly opening and have hadno repercussions or funny looks. Would not care if I did. I have slipped the shorts off in the hot tub but do worry sometimes about what the security camera can pick up.

This post was edited
RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

swimming naked is the best way to swim- when we go outside the pool, not wearing wet clothes is nice.

This post was edited
RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

I swim nude whenever possible. When I have to be dressed, I prefer to go commando, conditions permitting.

This post was edited