RE:Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Have done both at times for years.Gradually stopped wearing underwear all together and got rid it all after I retired.Last summer was the first time I only went to the clothing optional beach.Also I think it was the first time I swam more without a suit than with one in my backyard pool.I need to wear a suit when we have company because relatives and friends are mostly non-nudists.

Have had 2 more summers when I swam more without a suit than with one in my pool. Didn't happen this year because our grandson was here. However, since my sister and wife didn't want to go to the beach and our son wouldn't let our grandson go, I only went to the clothing optional beach.

This post was edited

I wear underwear most of the time during the week while working but usually not on weekends. I don't swim much anymore but frequent hot springs and I prefer to go to clothing optional springs where I exercises the suit free option.

This post was edited

I gave up underwear long before I fully embraced nudism into my life.

This post was edited
RE: Swimming nude or not wearing underwear

Have a cottage in the muskoka's and have been swimming nude there since I was young. I have also not worn any kind of underware or boxers for close to 25 years as it just feels tight and restrictive. as for cleanliness. I wear clean clothes ever day so no need to worry.

This post was edited

Have a cottage in the muskoka's and have been swimming nude there since I was young. I have also not worn any kind of underware or boxers for close to 25 years as it just feels tight and restrictive. as for cleanliness. I wear clean clothes ever day so no need to worry.

Do you ever swim anywhere that requires a suit?

This post was edited

Swimming nude is the only way to go. Not wearing underwear, however, I find uncomfortable and since clothes are being worn doesn't relate to nudism.

I agree with this.

This post was edited

Swimming naked is for me the only possibility, If I have to wear swimwear, I'll pass. I don't own any swimwear anymore. Not planning to buy new ones. When i swim with swimwear, it feels like I forgot to take my clothes off.

Commando as it i called, I do tend to wear less and lesser underwear. But in some exceptional cases it feels better, or is more practical to have underwear on, but i could say that is about 10% of the time. So getting used that when i get clothed i stay limited with just what is needed.

Socks will be the next in line.

Especially when you tend to go somewhere, like a nudebeach or spa, Why have so many clothes when you will spend the rest of the day naked?

This post was edited

Swimming naked is for me the only possibility, If I have to wear swimwear, I'll pass. I don't own any swimwear anymore. Not planning to buy new ones. When i swim with swimwear, it feels like I forgot to take my clothes off.Commando as it i called, I do tend to wear less and lesser underwear. But in some exceptional cases it feels better, or is more practical to have underwear on, but i could say that is about 10% of the time. So getting used that when i get clothed i stay limited with just what is needed.Socks will be the next in line.Especially when you tend to go somewhere, like a nudebeach or spa, Why have so many clothes when you will spend the rest of the day naked?

I agree. When I go to the nude beach, I wear only gym shorts and flip flops from the parking lot to the beach. Surprisingly most men wear shirts and underwear also.

This post was edited

Swimming naked is for me the only possibility, If I have to wear swimwear, I'll pass. I don't own any swimwear anymore. Not planning to buy new ones. When i swim with swimwear, it feels like I forgot to take my clothes off.Commando as it i called, I do tend to wear less and lesser underwear. But in some exceptional cases it feels better, or is more practical to have underwear on, but i could say that is about 10% of the time. So getting used that when i get clothed i stay limited with just what is needed.Socks will be the next in line.Especially when you tend to go somewhere, like a nudebeach or spa, Why have so many clothes when you will spend the rest of the day naked?

Where and when do you wear underwear?

This post was edited

I experienced swimming nude just a few times but it was unbelievable feeling. I would like to do the same soon at some nudist resort here in Thailand.

This post was edited