How about things that you do every day

Ok photos have been resized.

Raised Garden Bed made from rock and concrete 18 inches of dirt 12 inches above ground level makes for easier weeding.

First load of garden soil and compost being put in.

This topic was edited
RE: How about things that you do every day

Not all of us have a fast connection to download photos quickly PLUS these files are huge.

Things I do EVERY day would be sip on coffee, cook/fix meals, sleep, watch TV. When I DO garden in our immediate backyard it is clothes-free.

This post was edited

Thanks for cutting us off without a warning have removed the photos but can't figure out how to remove the thread guess that is up to Admin

This post was edited

Reduction to a forum-friendly size is strongly advised. Since all of them are a 4:3 ratio, the ideal sizes would be 800 x 600 for the 4 "landscape" photos (1, 2, 4 and 5) and 600 x 800 for the "portrait" pic (3). I recommend Irfanview, although there are other freeware photo editors.For now, I have blocked the hosting website to avoid protracted load times.

There is nothing wrong with the photos except for the size. When they are downloaded only a small portion of the photo is visible and some people without hight speed internet are overwhelmed and have a long wait for each pic to come up. NIM's suggestion above is a solution and we would then see what you want us to
Regards

This post was edited

Coffee, Housework, Coffee, Read paper and watch news on TV (with coffee), Coffee, Care for cats (food, scoop litter), Check e-mail and sites I visit daily, Coffee, Nice day ... go to club (water no coffee), not nice day feel sorry for self, cant visit club, Prepare and eat meals

This post was edited

Yes understand the reduction but we have been blocked from adding any more photos
qouteFor now, I have blocked the hosting website to avoid protracted load times.

This post was edited

Yes understand the reduction but we have been blocked from adding any more photos qoute For now, I have blocked the hosting website to avoid protracted load times.

NIM did not block you from adding more photos. As far as I know he doesn't have that capability. He's blocked his computer from receiving photo's from TN.

Jen

This post was edited

Guess it doesn't work if a person adds to a pervious post. So will do a new reply add photos to this original dicussion.

This post was edited

Yes understand the reduction but we have been blocked from adding any more photos
No you haven't.
Only the site admin can do that.

This post was edited