RE:The Great C**kring Debate

Considering that I started this thread over 4 years ago, here's how I feel about it now:

A few years ago, I would have agreed about wearing a cockring out, in fact, I'm sitting nude in my kitchen, enjoying a cup of coffee, wearing a cockring as I type this. However, it's all about time and place. I'm already very pierced, and whereas 90% of the nudists here in Austria and Germany don't take offence, I still get the looks and people do stare at me. The thing is, regardless of how good it feels, it does draw unwanted attention to genitals. So, if I go to a general nudist beach or lake, I don't wear one, but if I'm at a nudist social event, where I know the people and they know me, then I don't see it as a problem.

This post was edited

A closely moderated nudist site in Europe that I belong to specifically prohibits photos with cockrings, so their vote is pretty clear.

This post was edited

At least the OP has the balls to admit why he wears one.

Even though most people will still think he looks ridiculous.

This post was edited

The only people who dont think they look ridiculous are the mostly old single men who wear them.

Re-read the thread and prove me wrong.

This post was edited

I feel the same way as many of you others...I don't understand it, don't want it and see no point in the 'jewelry'. That said...if they want to wear it and it's not totally outlandish....then go ahead. My wife had the same thought as others the first time she saw one..."what is that thing, it looks ridiculous?"

This post was edited

Considering that I started this thread over 4 years ago, here's how I feel about it now:

Appreciate you sharing your perspective four years on it certainly sounds more informed and reasoned

This post was edited

Ask a prudist weekend resort type nudist and they will tell you they dont belong on a nudist period . you know the stick in the mud types.
Ask a naturist or a real Live It Nude person and your likely to be told if you enjoy it , go for it .
Personally i feel the latter but have some respect for others or hosts if your away from home. There is room for respect both ways!

This post was edited

WOW! I never heard the dangers of wearing one. I was given one as a gift. I've worn it a few times but was afraid if I got an erection, I may not be able to remove it. That would certainly be an embarrassing trip to the emergency room!

This post was edited

3. We have to define what a "cock ring" is. The kind that just goes around the base of the penis is what I use for sexual enhancement only, and I wouldn't wear that to the beach. The kind that goes around the penis and scrotum is what I wear when I don't want my testicles to get trapped between my legs ... the ring moves them forward to the point where they're not a problem. I get no sexual thrill at all from it. And, since I don't shave my pubes, it's almost unnoticeable when I'm wearing one made of clear plastic. To me, it's something like glasses or a hearing aid or a knee brace, something to make a person more comfortable.

Please excuse my ignorance. As I said, I only have one I received as a gift and only wore that a few times. I didn't realize there were two types. Mine is hard rubber and goes around the penis and scrotum. When I bike ride, I always have to adjust myself so my balls don't get wedged on the bike seat. The cock ring might be a good solution. I'm going to try that.

This post was edited

Ridiculous?

This post was edited