RE:The Great C**kring Debate

I wear two or three different types. I like how they look and feel and I wear them for me so I really don't care what others think about them.

This post was edited
RE: The Great C**kring Debate

I have several c-rings. I don't wear them at my club. My use of them are strictly sexual in nature.

Top marks to Graydeck for being honest enough to admit the reason for using them. It's a shame some of the other cockring wearers on here cannot be as truthful, instead of making silly excuses and expecting us to believe them.

This post was edited

I wear one. Its a piece of jewelry usually a fine gold band . Just like a wear a chain around my neck. Kinda similar to being shaved smooth (wich I am ). Its esthetics . Interestingly lots of opinions. Not as though some ones walking around with an erection .

This post was edited

I wear two or three different types. I like how they look and feel and I wear them for me so I really don't care what others think about them.

Why do people wear it, how do it wear and took off,, isn't it feel painful.

This post was edited

I have no problem with them, when I go to nude beach i always wear one

This post was edited

It is jewellry. Others wear earrings or are pierced. So why not cockrings?

This post was edited

This post was edited

As said lots of time's a cock ring is a sex aid which is designed to keep the blood in place after the penis has got hard ie to keep an erection
If people want to believe it is jewellery so they can some how justify the wearing of them then that's up to them but if i see a person wearing one on a beach then the first thing that comes to my mind is that they are out to be looked at and noticed by other's and certainly not a genuine nudist or naturist

This post was edited

I am thinking about purchasing one as I have medical issues I will no be using it as a piece or Jewelly or as a fashion item as this will be used as a last resort to resolve
My issues

This post was edited

It is people's business if you are walking on a public beach with a cock ring on to get attention and for people to look at your penis by wearing a cock ring as it has no place in nudism or naturism as it's a sex aid which should be used in private
The people who want to wear a cock ring in public are the people who are giving our community a bad name and the people who encourage them are just as bad and should get back to the sewers they crawled out of where they belong
Genuine naturists and nudists are working to normalise our community and are fighting back against the perverts who are giving it a bad name

This post was edited