RE: The Great Cockring Debate

Q: What's the difference between pink and purple? A: The grip!Next step is gangrene.
Brings new meaning to the lyrics "I'll have a blue Christmas without you"

This post was edited
RE: The Great C**kring Debate

We really like to see a C**kring accentuating the appearance of guys privates, very erotic we think.

This post was edited
RE: The Great C**kring Debate

We really like to see a C**kring accentuating the appearance of guys privates, very erotic we think.So use them in swing clubs.They are definitely on the wrong site. Trueswingers would be more appropriate for their sexual need.

This post was edited
RE: The Great Cockring Debate

We really like to see a C**kring accentuating theappearance of guys privates, very erotic we think.
Still laughing at the ridiculous sight.

This post was edited
RE:The Great C**kring Debate

I do not find it offensive.
I just cringe...like full body shiver.

I personally cannot imagine any reason why something thought...I want a huge piece of metal through my pecker!

To each his own.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I mean...if it helps you present your best self..............

This post was edited

I do not find it offensive.I just cringe...like full body shiver.I personally cannot imagine any reason why something thought...I want a huge piece of metal through my pecker!To each his own.Stay Naked!

A c-ring isn't necessarily made of metal, nor is it a type of piercing. It's a ring (often of flexible material) or a strap that typically encircles the penis and scrotum.

This post was edited

Sometimes I wear one all day and other times I dont.

This post was edited

I have worn them on the beach while tanning or just going for a walk. Yes guys look and I have seen a few women look but I have never seen anyone look disgusted with it. I have a thick metal, thin metal, and a 3 piece rubber one. I havent worn the rubber one since if I wear it too long it leaves a mark that last a while.

This post was edited

I love wearing my rings when nude ! Also love to see it on a man !
Never had any problems on campsite, beach, swimming pool., clubs

This post was edited