RE: The Great Cockring Debate

Cock Rings are a sexual aid for the impotent or near impotent, not jewelry.
Why can't they be worn just cause the person likes wearing them

This post was edited

Cock Rings are a sexual aid for the impotent or near impotent, not jewelry.
Why can't they be worn just cause the person likes wearing themI don't think anyone said they can't be worn what had been said is that many, especially women, think they look rediculous (which I personally agree) along with some discussion about the reason for wearing them or the function.

This post was edited

I've seen a few of these but am unsure about the purpose of wearing one on a public beach, albeit a CO / legal nude beach.
Thought the purpose was to use them after your penis was erect or partly erect, so assume they are to assist if you have trouble maintaining an erection for the purposes of sex.
Seems to me guys who wear these on a nude / CO beach do so to show off their full or partial erection, to make their penis look bigger or to attract the attention of either other men or women.
Comments here indicate that many women laugh and think they are ridiculous (either silly or unnecessary) in public. I note they do draw female attention and comment.
There are plenty of comments on this site saying we should discourage sex on the beach at legal CO / nude beaches.
So while we can ignore such rings are we just condoning sexual behaviour or guys trying to engage in casual hook ups at the beach?
If people meet at a beach and leave and go somewhere else and engage in sex, that is their business. However I don't believe we should encourage it at legal CO beaches, that sort of behaviour can cause complaints from the public to police and others in authority who make the rules that govern the legality of our nude / CO beaches.
Some of the beaches I go to have people having sex in the dunes or even in the open, it is common. I've been invited to participate or watch but have always graciously (in my opinion) declined, this is not why I go to these beaches.
A concern of mine is the reducing numbers of people at the legal CO beaches I go to, especially women and what seems to be more sexual behaviour. I'm concerned that this behaviour will raise complaints and threaten the closure or removal of the legal status of these CO beaches.
Is this too much, am I drawing too long a bow here? Or are they just the same as a prince albert for guys who don't want a piercing.
Thought I would throw this into the debate and see what happens.
Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

My Ex's ALL thought theylooked ridiculous.

This post was edited

I feel sorry for the sad people who feelsuch need for
ridiculous exhibitionism.

This post was edited
RE: The Great C**kring Debate

Well, personally I would not wear one at all, or tattoos either for that matter, but I no problem with others that want too, it your choice, not others as to what body jewelry, tattoos or body hair for that matter, I am naturally smooth clean shaven up and down, that is my choice, and I feel that others should do what they like or comfortable with. Mike

This post was edited

Well said ,each to there own...................................... Hi All I wear Cock Ringswell I call them bangles sounds nicer. I wear the rings that goover your balls and cock that sit flat against you pubic region. Iwear them for looks only as I have several metal designs instainless steel. I never brought these for the intention of asexual aid more for just the looks and feel of them. My wife ishappy for me to wear them on occasions at some nudist beaches asthere not ones that standout and say hey look at my Cock and I amnot erect while wearing them im soft all the time. My wife agreespeoples just jump straight to conclusions on these things and whymen buy them. Well I can say it was totally for the looks We bothhave piercing as well so I find no different to having these insome areas of woman and men. Its just a look for me and not thereto say hey come look at my cock, most people don't even care. Justmy view that its not all about sex and some rings are made just forjewellery for your penis like your ears neck nipples. :)

This post was edited

If I'm on a public CO beach. I will wear what I want. These days the numbers of nudists on a CO beach are much lower than those wearing something. Toronto's Hanlan's Point is likely about 70% wearing some type of swimsuit. There are a few more radical people who actually go up to those that are wearing a bathing suit and tell them this is a CO beach, they should be nude. CO does not equal nude in my opinion. However, I will, and do wear a cockring on the beach and I'm not the only man who does. If you don't like the look of it no one is forcing you to have your eyes focused on my genitals. Laugh all you want.

This post was edited

We will.

This post was edited

If I'm on a public CO beach. I will wear what Iwant. These days the numbers of nudists on a CO beach aremuch lower than those wearing something. Toronto's Hanlan'sPoint is likely about 70% wearing some type of swimsuit.There are a few more radical people who actually go up to thosethat are wearing a bathing suit and tell them this is a CO beach,they should be nude. CO does not equal nude in myopinion. However, I will, and do wear a cockring on the beachand I'm not the only man who does. If you don't like the lookof it no one is forcing you to have your eyes focused on mygenitals. Laugh all you want.
Laughing already

This post was edited