RE: The Great Cockring Debate

Still Laughing

This post was edited

Still LaughingMe too.

This post was edited

FYI: Not all are made out of stainless or aluminum or titanium. Also used are: leather, rubber, or silicone, though nylon is also used.

This post was edited

FYI: Not all are made out of stainless or aluminum or titanium. Also used are: leather, rubber, or silicone, though nylon is also used.Still ridiculous looking.

This post was edited

i wear since years. During tye day at home. In Cap d'Agde we see it for years, its as a "juwellery" for man. In some other club udist campgrounds it is not allowed. In commercial campgrounds no problem. On beaches, saunas, there is mostly no problem. That's my experiance for Europe.
In Cypress Cove and Tampa Caliente was no problem, but that is a few years ago

This post was edited

Instead of being so critical of everything, perhaps you should be more concerned about attracting new people to nudism. The older crowd will eventually die off and nudist resorts need new members to keep them in business.

This post was edited

Thanks everyone, this is so fascinating. I had no idea;
that they were so controversialthat apparently many women think they look ridiculousthat so many nudists don't seem to understand why people might wear themthat they are still exotic in the eyes of many peoplethat they provoke passionate responses on both sides of the debate
Utterly fascinating. Must ponder.Thank you

This post was edited

Elderly club members die, young nudists who don't want to hang
about with older nudists get older then join a club...

The world turns, cock rings still remain ridiculous.

This post was edited

Q: What's the difference between pink and purple? A: The grip!

This post was edited

Q: What's the difference between pink and purple? A: The grip!Next step is gangrene.

This post was edited