RE: The Great C**kring Debate

D'accord

This post was edited
RE:The Great C**kring Debate

Not for me thanks.

Besides what happens when you go through airport security and they ask why your crotch is beeping at them, heh.

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

It looks like this one has rumbled on for a bit.
I sometimes wear a cock ring and also have a PA but I feel removing everything is part of naturism.
I keep my earings in though but everything else goes.

This post was edited

Of course it's acceptable. Do what you want.

This post was edited

Who really cares, I have a neck chain that I never take off. So if a guy wants to wear his jewelry lower that is his business.

This post was edited

I have several; a heavy stainless ring, that I am wearing in some of my photos, a triple-ring stainless, and numerous flexible rings. I don't wear them at nudist venues, but I like to wear the heavy stainless ring when I'm out and about, dressed, and nobody knows but me!

This post was edited

Many just wear them to make their dicks look "fuller."
I say, "Go for it. If it makes you feel more positive about your body, then that's great."

This post was edited

Some guys just like to wear their jewelry lower than most.

This post was edited

Personally: not at all offended.

However, I dont quite understand their utility on a nude beach. But then there are also always some people with swimwear on the nude beach, and I dont understand them either.

This post was edited

Wow, I didn't know this subject was such a big deal!?!?!

I've never worn a cockring myself but have seen a few guys wearing them on beaches I've been to over the years. To be honest, I've always thought of them as being just another piece of jewellery. So, whether you think they're ridiculous or not, why be so judgmental as to start sniggering when we see one or putting people down for their choice of how to decorate their bodies as they prefer?

The game changer.
If I saw a guy on a public beach parading himself around with a real boner, whether or not he was wearing a cockring, then I'd think he was out of order. This is moving things very much from the naturist setting to the sexual. The cocking, in itself, makes no difference at all. Like everything else, including being naked in public, it's the reason behind it that makes the change from being very natural to deliberately offensive.

All guys have a penis and, in this day and age, it really shouldn't be a big deal - unless you make it so.

As a penis is really just another part of a mans body, tattoo it if you want to, pierce it if you will, or put a ring on it if you like - why not wear a ring from your significant other if that's your thing? Alternatively, you could leave it as it was made - does it really matter what you do?

Some people like piercings - others don't and snigger when they see them.
Some people decorate their bodies with tattoos - others don't and pass negative comments.
Some people like cock rings as jewellery - others don't but hopefully we can accept them for the way they're presented.
Some people go naked on beaches - others find this perverse and try to ban it.

Let's enjoy nature and our bodies in their natural state, however we choose to display them. Let's also keep the sex out of nudity but enjoy it in a separate setting.

This post was edited