RE:The Great C**kring Debate

What's to debate about them.
Either you wear one or you don't. End of debate.

This post was edited

I like seeing and wearing them. I feel I cant wear them everywhere but I do like to wear when I can.

This post was edited

I like wearing them and often wear one when I'm free balling out and about. I found it keeps things from sticking to my thighs and don't mind the added bulge. I've never worn one to a nude beach and I I've only worn one while nude in public in a locker room.

But I'm a believer in context, so if a guy's wearing one at the beach and is still acting appropriately, then who am I to judge. Just don't think I have the confidence to try it myself.

This post was edited

Once again, there are two types of people.

The few that wear cockrings.

And everyone else, who think they are idiots.

(These are the opinions expressed when weve been in a group of naturists)

This post was edited

Don't wear one - just not for me, but I never want to call another person names simply because they like something I don't.

I always think it's such a shame that with the way nudists are not accepted by and laughed at by the rest of society that we are so cruel and unaccepting of one another...

This post was edited

With the guys, go for it. Mixed company, I would probably hold off.

I have an 0ga PA. The Ladies seem to be very curious. Men, not so much.

If it is just ornamentation, go for it. Steel, like PAs, frenums, etc are fine to me. Cockrings...IDK. Ladies would likely think you are trying to be sexual. Men, they understand or just dont care.

This post was edited

I love wearing my cock and glans rings when clothed and working and especially at the nude resort or beach and sometimes with two glans rings. All surgical stainless steel and nice weight factor.

This post was edited

I love wearing my cock and glans rings when clothed and working and especially at the nude resort or beach and sometimes with two glans rings. All surgical stainless steel and nice weight factor.

This post was edited

I am honestly amazed at the content of this thread. Just goes to show you, there are opinionated (closed minded) b#%+ holes in every crowd.

This post was edited

It is refreshing to read the broad degree of opinions regarding C**krings and other types of body jewelry and/or body decorations. As for me, I pass no opinion on what another person should or might do regarding these decorations, however; I do embrace that fact that the people that do wear C**krings or piercings or tattoos etc are also practicing nudists and we can always use more of them.

This post was edited