RE: The Great C**kring Debate

Always thought of them as a sexual device so I would tend to think a bit offensive

This post was edited

Do straight guys wear them? I have only seen gay guys wearing them. In all the poem I have watched and beaches I have been to. I have only seen gay guys wearing them.

This post was edited

I've seen guys wearing them while at a resort with their wife so I'd say the answer is most likely yes, straight guys do wear them. I still agree with my wife and think they look ridiculous.

This post was edited

OK cool. I always thought since I saw them on gay guys that only they wore them. Thanks. I have always wondered how they would be in action.

This post was edited

Do straight guys wear them? I have only seen gay guys wearing them. In all the poem I have watched and beaches I have been to. I have only seen gay guys wearing them.you should give it a try. so you would be the first 'hetero' guy EVER wearing one and you can tell the others how it feels like - or rather what it should feel like for a hetero guy :-)

This post was edited

I got no problem with it. If someone wants to wear one, so be it. No big deal.
I have several c-rings. I don't wear them at my club. My use of them are strictly sexual in nature.

This post was edited

I think its no different wearing a Cring to someone with pierced nipples, belly button piercing etc,I wear one sometimes and have seen others and find nothing offensive by it.

This post was edited

I have several c-rings. I don't wear them at my club. My use of them are strictly sexual in nature.Top marks to Graydeck for being honest enough to admit the reason for using them. It's a shame some of the other cockring wearers on here cannot be as truthful, instead of making silly excuses and expecting us to believe them.

This post was edited
RE: The Great Cockring Debate

Cock Rings are a sexual aid for the impotent or near impotent, not jewelry.

This post was edited

I think its no different wearing a Cring to someone with pierced nipples, belly button piercing etc,I wear one sometimes and have seen others and find nothing offensive by it.There is one difference, most piercings don't look ridiculous.

This post was edited