RE: The Great C**kring Debate

I think it's like jewelry for your junk. Guys wear necklaces
around their neck. Why not give your package some attention. It's
not weird. But this thread exists because it's not common. I have
many of them but ordinarily don't wear them to nude things. I
should just so other men feel it's ok.

This post was edited

I've been wondering this myself after seeing a man with a ring on the end of his penis at a resort, and I thought it looked fine. A cock ring, to me, is a sexual device worn at the base of the penis. There's no reason to wear one in public. But what I would call a glans ring a simple adornment like a piercing. Now, I could see myself wearing one, but perhaps not if women are going to point and laugh.

This post was edited

Yeah, all of them point and laugh.

This post was edited
RE: The Great Cockring Debate

My girl friend would try to suppress a giggle when she saw one.
She said the guy looked so pathetic.

This post was edited

IMHO it depends on the rules of whatever establishment your at and your intentions for wearing one.
Body jewelry and other adornment is a personal choice. No one should necessarily say that what you want to put on your body is right or wrong. But while tattoos and piercings might be covered up by clothes and only visible to others in private, as nudists our entire bodies and anything on it are viable to the public.
That said, some resorts and other clothing optional establishments have rules regarding body jewelry ranging from what parts of the body can have piercings to the size of the piercings themselves. And while it's a minor inconvenience to the wearer, they can be removed. The same can be said for genital rings.
When it comes to genital rings there's usually a question of why the person is wearing them in the first place. The usual purpose is to restrict blood flow and aid in maintaining an erection during intercourse. But rings come in various sizes and materials. Some are ornate enough that they are jewelry.
I have a large collection of rings myself and would wear them in environments where they were considered somewhat appropriate. People usually fond them interesting and it would be a convenient conversation starter to overcome my shyness. But I have found that some people do consider them to be a purely sexual devise and might question my reasons for wearing them. So I don't wear them as often as I used to. Still I do have several that fit at the top of the shaft behind the glands which I find to be a convenient compromise to getting an actual piercing that I still like to wear.

This post was edited

People often find the ridiculous interesting, but only for about five minutes then it's just plain old ridiculous again.

This post was edited

I wonder if 10/15 years ago people would laugh at a nudist with no pubic hair. Some things that were ridiculous years ago might become more main stream as time moves forward. If the old guard nudist continues to rule then young nudists who have piercings/tattoos and wear ornamental jewelry may stay as home nudists instead of joining resorts thus possibly lowering a needed revenue stream as the old guard dies off.

This post was edited

I wonder if 10/15 years ago people would laugh at a nudist with no pubic hair. Some things that were ridiculous years ago might become more main stream as time moves forward. If the old guard nudist continues to rule then young nudists who have piercings/tattoos and wear ornamental jewelry may stay as home nudists instead of joining resorts thus possibly lowering a needed revenue stream as the old guard dies off.You are absolutely correct. I can deal with the genital jewelry as my focus is higher up, but it is difficult to engage in conversations with individuals who look like a loaded pincushion.

This post was edited

Hi all, I'm almost sure that this has been discussed before, but,I'm very interested to know, what are your thought about nude menwearing a cockring in public? Do you find it offensive, oracceptable? I am very curious to hear your thoughts, and yes, Imust admit, I do own several. I just like the look and feel, and Idont necessarily think that it has to be asexual thing; more along the line of body adornment. How do you allfeel about this?

This post was edited

Hi all, I'm almost sure that this has been discussed before, but,I'm very interested to know, what are your thought about nude menwearing a cockring in public? Do you find it offensive, oracceptable? I am very curious to hear your thoughts, and yes, Imust admit, I do own several. I just like the look and feel, and Idont necessarily think that it has to be asexual thing; more along the line of body adornment. How do you allfeel about this?

I think they look great as do a lot of the piercings

This post was edited