RE:Weather In Your Area

Spoiled in southern California. Several after hours work able after everyone else left. Had personal clean up to do. (Business closing after 44 years.) Several closing deliveries driven naturally. Last one both ways. Monday trip to Colorado. Expect a good drive. Still must eat so I will have a little clothed time. Current 2/27 61 f and sunny.

This post was edited

Its been a strange year here in the Sacramento area. Typically by now weve had some pretty nice weather such that Im able to get enough sun by the pool to start working on my tan and although it would still be chilly the pool would be warm enough to get in quickly and cool off. This year rain every few days or so and still very cool. However, it finally got nicer today, 74 and mostly sunny, I was able to run the blower in the back yard, take care of some other yard chores, and lay out for a little while all with no clothes. 24 solid hours without clothes! Its been a while since Ive been able to do that between weather and how crazy busy weve been. Looking forward to more nice weather and being able to lose the clothes.

This post was edited

All over the place as I will expect for this time of the year as one day I could have nude gardening time and the next day gone back cold with a strong breeze to make it feel even colder.

This post was edited

Over 50 degrees F and sunny three days ago, predicted snow and freezing rain for today. It is only April and that is the norm for here. Some of the worst snowstorms I have experienced were in April. It has snowed on Easter and we have had no new snow for Christmas.

This post was edited

going into perfect nude working weather, all day yesterday worked nude with a bit of timber work and then watering my plantings and firewood cutting.

This post was edited

Mid 70's all week! Been enjoying the nice Spring weather. Having some yard work done today by our landscaper; drainage, plants, bark. He'll be in and out of our backyard and back and forth to the front door. I will stay naked until he needs to speak to me. My wife put on some clothes so she doesn't have to dress and undress multiple times. She hates having to do that!

After he's done with the backyard, we'll lock the gate and be able to use the backyard without being disturbed. Like to get in about 2-3 hrs of sunbathing today!

This post was edited

Cold,wet and windy.

This post was edited

76 and sunny! Not normal for Ohio in October.

This post was edited

SoCal - Dry and Windy - High Fire Warnings

This post was edited

Yesterday it was 90* here in Southern California. Low of 45* and high today of 80*. Really wish it would just stay warm since its so damn cold that I stopped driving nude in the morning.

This post was edited