RE:Weather In Your Area

yea i have been keeping op with our weather forecast the past few days
because i have an outside project that i need to get busy on and the forecast sucks !!!
the forecast that i am seeing for the next 10 days, shows snow 6 days out of the next 10

This post was edited

December 24, 2018
Overcast 1c = 34f

This post was edited

Feels frigid. But after last nights freeze up it's supposed to be a bit better. It was warm enough to get in some nude work outside first part of the week.

This post was edited

Saturday January 12, 2019

Raining. 5c = 41f, wind 27mph.

This post was edited

58 and sunny at lake havasu balloon festival. Unfortunately no outside nude time, but did drive partway here nude with non participating wife.

This post was edited

Fluctuating between teens and 50's (fair-n-hyte) with rain and snow and occasionally a little sunshine. But it's coldest month of the year so what better can I expect! No more nude time except a little beside the wood stove occasionally. Working on the house while I wait for the weather to improve. Need to get it done so I won't be tied to finishing it when the weather is right for nude work in the woods and clearing.

This post was edited

36 F this morning! It's been colder and hopefully we're done with freezing temps. It's taken a toll on our landscaping.

Headed south today to do a project at my dad's and then my lovely nudist but clothed wife and I will go play golf! Hope it warms up a bit this afternoon.

This post was edited

Got into the high 40's last night but a balmy 67 right now. Think that's going to be the high for the rest of the week. All in all not too bad for January.

This post was edited

Near freezing here and a slight sleet/snow shower.

This post was edited

its about 5c here but no snow , we seem to have escaped that although it did dip to -3c

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy