RE:Weather In Your Area

Doing well to get to the low 50's now and hardly no sun to try to warm it a bit and quite strong wind to make it feel colder so no out door nudity until most likely next March and then only on the odd day.

This post was edited

though it was 75* at my work yesterday, it was supposed to be close to 70* at the beach. So I ended up leaving work early and stopped off at San Onofre beach to get some sun and feel the warm sun on my body. It was 64* with a slight breeze so if you were in the shade you were cold. Since I was in the sun it was nice. I used the sun's reflection off of the water to get some color so I stood at the water's edge. Definitely the water is too cold now to surf nude. I was there for about 30 minutes before the fog rolled in and made it too cold to sit there nude. So I packed up my stuff and headed back to the car. I ended up driving about half way to the front gate of the beach parking before I stopped and sat outside in the sun because the fog was not reaching this area. I sat there in just my undies soaking up the sun again with no one around.

Felt so good to be outside again.

This post was edited

Been rainy and now windy with 30 mph gusts. Not very conducive to being nude outdoors. Maybe tomorrow.

This post was edited

08AM,22 Dec 2018
Sunny 4c = 41f. wind 15 to 25mph.

This post was edited

Cold, wet and windy.

This post was edited

Today dawned cold but Sunny with a high overcast. Temperature is 21 degrees F. Snowed a little bit yesterday cleared out but more snow is on the way. May have a shot at a white Christmas.

This post was edited

December 24, 2018
Overcast 1c = 34f

This post was edited

Feels frigid. But after last nights freeze up it's supposed to be a bit better. It was warm enough to get in some nude work outside first part of the week.

This post was edited

Saturday January 12, 2019

Raining. 5c = 41f, wind 27mph.

This post was edited

58 and sunny at lake havasu balloon festival. Unfortunately no outside nude time, but did drive partway here nude with non participating wife.

This post was edited