RE:Weather In Your Area

Light snow all day with a high of 17 F/-8C. Little if any wind made being outside bearable and it enabled be to get my snow blower back together without freezing my fingers.

This post was edited

Warmed up nice today. Even got hot while doing the project at my dad's. I did it shirtless and got all the old ladies coming by and bugging us with dumb questions. My wife got a kick outta it.

We then went and played golf and it was a warm day in the sun but in the shade, we needed our lightweight jackets. Tomorrow will be warmer and I have a big project going on in the backyard. It WILL be warm enough to spend most of the day naked and working! ;DDD

This post was edited

Hit 3 feet of snow in the yard this week. No laying out in the sun for a while. I might take a March to somewhere warm.

This post was edited

We were a hot spot this morning at -19F. All around us it was in the -20's. Wind chills made it a lot worse.

This post was edited

Bright sunny day with snow and freezing temperature.

This post was edited

25 Feb 2019
Another bright sunny day with temperature expected to reach 14 or 15c (57 to 59f. Time for some outdoor nude work.

This post was edited

A high of 72 today and I'm off work ! :-)
Too bad its going to be cloudy.
Good day to hit the back 40 and do my spring trail grooming with the green hawg then till some garden beds!
Maybe wrap up the day with cigars and wine by the fire pit if the rain holds off!
Ahhhhh, spring time in Georgia!

This post was edited

It's 73 right now and sunny. Showers coming later. Going to get a little dose of sun and then climb under the car to replace the steering rack. Fun, fun, fun...

I may be spelling that differently in a little bit.

This post was edited

68 f sun shinning and I'm down to my tee shirt at work......well...and my pants of course :-) Monday is supposed to be 19 for the low grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This post was edited

Feb . 27 , 2019 . Today is Cloudy . About 30 F. temp-wise . Still cold overnight . Almost March , so daytime temps will begin to see-saw for high temps during daylight hours . Hopefully warmer .

This post was edited