RE: Weather In Your Area

Roller coaster as usual in Colorado. Week started out in the 90s, week is supposed to finish up in the mid-sixties. Gotta love it.

This post was edited

September 13, 2016. 02:00 PM
Cloudy with sunny intervals. 90 degrees with a gentle 14 mph breeze. Warmest September dayin 67 years.

This post was edited

It's sep here in pa and it's 48degs at 8 am it a little chilly
found just wearing a shirt and going bottless works well

This post was edited

Nice for now but Hurricane Mathew is heading towards Florida. Don't think I've ever been thru one naked before. Bucket list!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Nice for now but Hurricane Mathew is heading towards Florida. Don't think I've ever been thru one naked before. Bucket list!!!!!!!!OldStAug, did you survive Mathew? My wife's cousin lives in Jacksonville Beach. He got about an inch of water across the ground floor, but some of his neighbors had their houses leveled.

Bob

This post was edited

Tuesday Oct 8, 2016
Bright sunny morning, but a little cool with temperature of 23F = minus 5C

This post was edited

Finally have some snow on the ground.

This post was edited
RE:Weather In Your Area

39f = 4c, wind 10 to 15 mph.

Too cold to have the dibber out in the garden.

This post was edited

I'm spending the weekend at my parents' place in Vermont. The temperatures have been around zero with wind chills about -25. That one Norwegian Great Grandparent gave some tolerance for the cold. I can make it to the wood pile by the garage, about 30 feet behind the house, and back before I start feeling cold.

Bob

Picture of thermometer

This post was edited

it's 90 degrees here in socal but I don't know why anyone wants to know if your not in socal and if you are on socal you already know.

This post was edited