First time

Hi all, My wife andI are planning our first trip to a nudist resort. We are worried about being nude with young ones, we have never done that, I guess it's normal to be uptight about the first visit. We love children and there are so many perv's out there, we just dont want to offend on our first visit there.Thanks for all your input

This topic was edited
RE: First time

People of all age groups go to nudist resorts.

This post was edited

...and it is far more natural for the kids to run around neekid...I too wondered on my first visit but they were way too busy too having fun being kids...

This post was edited

if there is a pool or playground the kids aren't even going to notice you, go have fun and relax. on the same note who wishes they were raised as a nudist !

This post was edited

Kids are natural nudists. They'll be more interested in each other and the water, etc. depending on their ages. It's great to see kids interact with "older folk". At nudist clubs, little ones have more aunts/uncles, grandparents, etc. watching out for them.

Relax, enjoy.

This post was edited

Your a couple, so no worries.
As a single male, I find that I do have to be more careful, but nude has nothing to do with it.
Kids are better protected at a nudist venue, because EVERYBODY watches out for them.
( kids, being kids, sometimes resent that they are *so* well looked after )

This post was edited

If adults took to nudism as children do, everyone would be a nudist.

This post was edited

im david from opelouasa la im a newbie and would like some help with a questioun i have i have 2 boys and the oldest is 7 and youngest and is 3 and i would like to get addvise on to bring them around to the idea of nudisum could someone help me and is anyone from my area i would like to gettogather and talk abou tthis lifestyle that we live an d or chat

Welcome to this community. Youngsters are natural nudists. Let them know that they don't have to be dressed while they are at home or in other appropriate places. Swimming is a natural way to start explaining nudism - it's healthier to not be in a soggy suit. Make sure though that if their mother is in the picture, she has some input too or you may have some legal issues to deal with. Sleeping is another time when they have the opportunity to be without clothes. Why get dressed to go to sleep?!

Regards, Cheri

This post was edited

im david from opelouasa la im a newbie and would like some help with a questioun i have i have 2 boys and the oldest is 7 and youngest and is 3 and i would like to get addvise on to bring them around to the idea of nudisum could someone help me and is anyone from my area i would like to gettogather and talk abou tthis lifestyle that we live an d or chat
Since your profile is "private" I'm a tad reluctant to respond, but I'll speculate that the 3 year old will take to it like a fish takes to water.
The 7, I've no experience to comment, save the kids at the resorts where I've been. Perfectly every-day normal to them.

This post was edited