RE: What's Cooking Today

Any good recipes, people?Peanut butter toast-mentioned earlier-is a fav snack or light lunch for me. (especially if you butter the toast first) But I have been intentionally avoiding bread lately.I'm into half bottle of wine right now and no idea what the heck I'm gonna do for dinner. My fat cat is next to me but I don't think she'll let me stuff her and put her in the oven without a fight lol. So I guess a can of soup is on the menu for tonight :-)

This post was edited

Roast chicken today, with roast potatoes, mashed potato, Green
beans, carrots, cauliflower, parsnips, peas, Stuffingand Yorkshire
pudding.

This post was edited

Roast chicken today, with roast potatoes, mashed potato, Greenbeans, carrots, cauliflower, parsnips, peas, Stuffingand Yorkshirepudding.Woke up this morning and by 0715Hrs I was at the local join for breakfast and had amazing eggs benedictswith home made hash brown potatoes and a tall orange juice. I'm stuffed and feel like laying down again LoL :P

This post was edited

I'm not a real cook but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one time. Therefore...my rudimentary cooking is somewhat limited. I smoked five pounds of chicken on the grill Sunday, added cooked cabbage, field peas with snaps, boiled red potatoes and Italian green beans. It probably wasn't as diverse as it should have been...but it was quite good. Everybody at my work is jealous when I bring leftovers. One guy accuses me of bringing Sunday dinner....oh well. John.

This post was edited

Salad for dinner today. Need to lose some weight, because I'm not sure if my girlfriends are laughing or smiling, when seeing me nude. The wife says I should cut down on beer and stop dreaming of other women.

This post was edited

Salad for dinner today. Need to lose some weight, because I'm not sure if my girlfriends are laughing or smiling, when seeing me nude. The wife says I should cut down on beer and stop dreaming of other women.White rice topped with home cooked beans and saute pork loin cubes :-p

This post was edited

Grilling chicken on the big green egg tomorrow. Not naked though cause that puppy throws off some serious heat. Does anyone ever brine their meat?

This post was edited

Grilling chicken on the big green egg tomorrow. Not naked though cause that puppy throws off some serious heat. Does anyone ever brine their meat?

This post was edited

If I cook dinner today, it will be fish, mashed potato, peas and parsley sauce. If my wife is cooking, it will be faggots and chips (fries) with mushy peas.

This post was edited

Sushi for lunch then errands and chores. This afternoon my son is taking me out for Birthday dinner who knows where :-)

This post was edited